Is Anyone Here Layin' Low??? Vol. Workin for the future, Stackin, Not Stressin' Broads

Thats the way to be, man females be in the way sometimes. Theres nothing wrong with getting your rocks off, but be sure thats the last thing thats on your mind.

Thats the way to be, man females be in the way sometimes. Theres nothing wrong with getting your rocks off, but be sure thats the last thing thats on your mind.

Me and my ex broke it off a month ago... Never felt better now. I have so much more time for other things. Plus have a lot more money. I just sit back and enjoy my life... I don't go out to the bars every weekend, just sit in and save my money.

Me and my ex broke it off a month ago... Never felt better now. I have so much more time for other things. Plus have a lot more money. I just sit back and enjoy my life... I don't go out to the bars every weekend, just sit in and save my money.

This will be the game plan as soon as I graduate this semester. I'll be ghost after summer, studying for gmat/lsat while stacking bread.

This will be the game plan as soon as I graduate this semester. I'll be ghost after summer, studying for gmat/lsat while stacking bread.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

-Getting all the credits I slacked on in my first year in college to get back on track
Same here. I got D's in 3 classes and am in the process of getting A's in them. I look back on the effort I put in my freshman year and it brings a
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
to my face

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

-Getting all the credits I slacked on in my first year in college to get back on track
Same here. I got D's in 3 classes and am in the process of getting A's in them. I look back on the effort I put in my freshman year and it brings a
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
to my face

I can't front, the only reason i'm laying low is because if this job search. I wild the %%!! out when I get the chance tho!

I can't front, the only reason i'm laying low is because if this job search. I wild the %%!! out when I get the chance tho!

I've been just working and working and saving my money. Taking classes every other month for work. Chill with the friends sometimes during the weekends. Been talking to this girl and told her I'm in no rush to get serious so we're taking it slow which she is down for that
pimp.gif

I've been just working and working and saving my money. Taking classes every other month for work. Chill with the friends sometimes during the weekends. Been talking to this girl and told her I'm in no rush to get serious so we're taking it slow which she is down for that
pimp.gif

I'm part of this group. I work 4 days Mon-Fri 10-7, and Sat 10-5. I get off work, eat and watch a movie. Got a gym membership so I'll be going soon. Low profile is the way to go especially after the past interactions with females.

I'm part of this group. I work 4 days Mon-Fri 10-7, and Sat 10-5. I get off work, eat and watch a movie. Got a gym membership so I'll be going soon. Low profile is the way to go especially after the past interactions with females.

I've been laying low for a min.

Two years of college without a girl and I've been so focused. Been able to juggle dieting fitness school family and lining up my dream job.

The worst is when you have 'down time' to let the idea of having a girl in your life linger. You cannot let that happen in my opinion. My entire day, every day, is filled up with appointments, tasks, assignments, reading, friends, etc. It'd be nice to smash on the regular but I never have it easy. If I find a female I can stand enough to keep around she ends up being a mental burden and sucking all my energy+money out.

It's just been REALLY easy not having to worry about girls what so ever. Plus when you allow a girl in your life it's so much more appreciated.

I've been laying low for a min.

Two years of college without a girl and I've been so focused. Been able to juggle dieting fitness school family and lining up my dream job.

The worst is when you have 'down time' to let the idea of having a girl in your life linger. You cannot let that happen in my opinion. My entire day, every day, is filled up with appointments, tasks, assignments, reading, friends, etc. It'd be nice to smash on the regular but I never have it easy. If I find a female I can stand enough to keep around she ends up being a mental burden and sucking all my energy+money out.

It's just been REALLY easy not having to worry about girls what so ever. Plus when you allow a girl in your life it's so much more appreciated.

I feel you, Im a freshman in college taking 18 hours this semester and working 14+ hrs/week.  Ive cut ties with all the broads I was smashin because they were not healthy relationships.  Im just closing out the semester getting this money and this work done.
As much as I want p00n I just cant chase it rt now, if it comes it comes and Ill be happy, but for now Im gon have to rely on pr0n when I'm "needy"
grin.gif

I feel you, Im a freshman in college taking 18 hours this semester and working 14+ hrs/week.  Ive cut ties with all the broads I was smashin because they were not healthy relationships.  Im just closing out the semester getting this money and this work done.
As much as I want p00n I just cant chase it rt now, if it comes it comes and Ill be happy, but for now Im gon have to rely on pr0n when I'm "needy"
grin.gif

been doin this since the start of 2011. took all the negativity out of my life and distractions 100% focus. lets get it!

Back
Top Bottom