Is Anyone Here Layin' Low??? Vol. Workin for the future, Stackin, Not Stressin' Broads

Earlier I tweeted about laying low.
laugh.gif

But I've been stacking for when I begin grad school in the fall and a well-deserved solo vacation to St. Thomas.

I love the low-key lifestyle though. It keeps women wondering about what you've been up to, who you're talking to, etc.
pimp.gif

Earlier I tweeted about laying low.
laugh.gif

But I've been stacking for when I begin grad school in the fall and a well-deserved solo vacation to St. Thomas.

I love the low-key lifestyle though. It keeps women wondering about what you've been up to, who you're talking to, etc.
pimp.gif

trying to get on the paper chase.....not trying to stress over females either........

and getting back in school is always great...can't wait.

trying to get on the paper chase.....not trying to stress over females either........

and getting back in school is always great...can't wait.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I'm on some super duper, do what I have to do to get my foot in the door, study my buns off, save up for boobies, not worry about men, work hard all week so the weekends feel better kick this year
laugh.gif

Honestly it feels amazing.
Leave them thangs alone. Unless you got them pattie cakes you good.

I'm on some super duper, do what I have to do to get my foot in the door, study my buns off, save up for boobies, not worry about men, work hard all week so the weekends feel better kick this year
laugh.gif

Leave them thangs alone. Unless you got them pattie cakes you good.

Thats exactly what I'm doing.

-Stacking any money that comes my way
-Stopped smoking weed cold turkey (going on month and a half strong)
-Deleted my facebook which was nothing but a stupid distraction and haven't looked back (%%+$ is 99% pointless)
-Getting all the credits I slacked on in my first year in college to get back on track
-On the job hunt all day (this is killing me)
-Staying in on the weekends

I've been able to accomplish in this past month and a half more than I have in the past year in a half. Bottom line is I'm not where I expected myself to be at this point in my life, so I don't even get at broads cause I don't feel on point. The difference is I'm not putting off bettering myself to go smoke a blunt like I have been the past couple years. At this rate I can be where I wanna be by summertime if I stay on my grind.

Thats exactly what I'm doing.

-Stacking any money that comes my way
-Stopped smoking weed cold turkey (going on month and a half strong)
-Deleted my facebook which was nothing but a stupid distraction and haven't looked back (%%+$ is 99% pointless)
-Getting all the credits I slacked on in my first year in college to get back on track
-On the job hunt all day (this is killing me)
-Staying in on the weekends

I've been able to accomplish in this past month and a half more than I have in the past year in a half. Bottom line is I'm not where I expected myself to be at this point in my life, so I don't even get at broads cause I don't feel on point. The difference is I'm not putting off bettering myself to go smoke a blunt like I have been the past couple years. At this rate I can be where I wanna be by summertime if I stay on my grind.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Just got off the phone with my mans, and he was givin' me a pretty good pep talk.

I've been goin through some girl problems, had to cut a chick off the other day, and that basically leaves me with no regular smashing and chicks I'm talking to who are becoming headaches (been decided to stop hittin 'em up but they hit me, givin signals and whatnot but got a man they live with etc. basically stuff that's not worth the hassle)

So me and my dude are moving in together in December, and our plan has been to be able to put the whole year's lease down when we move in.

To do so takes some serious stacking, plus I graduate college in December and have a great job situation that wants me full time when I graduate even though I'm prob gonna do a program in New York next summer and try to get a job up there. That's gonna take some stackin too though b/c it costs like 6 g's but it's guaranteeing more money and possibly a career in New York doing some cool +#@# (publishing).

My man broke up with his girl, and he's on some "Man, I'm chillin, not tryna go out my way to get no broads, just go hard and stack this bread and say !!@* 2011 and look forward to 2012."

I just hit the gym for the first time in a minute today, and that's feelin good so I'm gonna try to do that like 5x a week.

In summation, the motto for me and my mans is !!@* 2011, lets get ready to ball out in 2012 if the apocalypse doesn't pop off. Sounds good, but a dude gets bored, then gets lonely. So am I the only dude right now doing this? When you look at how much you spend on goin out every weekend and takin broads on dates in the course of a year, it's a lot. When December hits, if we stack correctly, we'll be living a pretty baller lifestyle and will basically have broads at our disposal.

So, anyone else saying !!@* 2011 let's stack for 2012? Anyone else going THIS hard for that M.O.B. mindset? Anyone else hittin the gym, readin books, stackin' bread, and not goin hard tryna get these broads?
Number 1: Women isn't keeping you from money. You can have women while chasing money. The real challenge is putting the same women to work for you. Pitch an idea to one of these females, they'll jump on board and you'll have the $ + the honey.
pimp.gif

Number 2: As I've been in real estate for some time, I will advise you to NOT pay your rent a year in advance. 
laugh.gif
 That is possibly the most ill-advised decision someone can make when renting out a place. What happens if you and your 'homie' have a fall out and you want to move out or he wants to move out? I guess its cool since there won't be any chicks in the picture, but two dudes shacking together. That's cool. Also, I doubt the landlord, property manager, will allow that if professional. 

Number 3: There have only been 3 months in this year and you're already looking forward to 2012?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Just got off the phone with my mans, and he was givin' me a pretty good pep talk.

I've been goin through some girl problems, had to cut a chick off the other day, and that basically leaves me with no regular smashing and chicks I'm talking to who are becoming headaches (been decided to stop hittin 'em up but they hit me, givin signals and whatnot but got a man they live with etc. basically stuff that's not worth the hassle)

So me and my dude are moving in together in December, and our plan has been to be able to put the whole year's lease down when we move in.

To do so takes some serious stacking, plus I graduate college in December and have a great job situation that wants me full time when I graduate even though I'm prob gonna do a program in New York next summer and try to get a job up there. That's gonna take some stackin too though b/c it costs like 6 g's but it's guaranteeing more money and possibly a career in New York doing some cool +#@# (publishing).

My man broke up with his girl, and he's on some "Man, I'm chillin, not tryna go out my way to get no broads, just go hard and stack this bread and say !!@* 2011 and look forward to 2012."

I just hit the gym for the first time in a minute today, and that's feelin good so I'm gonna try to do that like 5x a week.

In summation, the motto for me and my mans is !!@* 2011, lets get ready to ball out in 2012 if the apocalypse doesn't pop off. Sounds good, but a dude gets bored, then gets lonely. So am I the only dude right now doing this? When you look at how much you spend on goin out every weekend and takin broads on dates in the course of a year, it's a lot. When December hits, if we stack correctly, we'll be living a pretty baller lifestyle and will basically have broads at our disposal.

So, anyone else saying !!@* 2011 let's stack for 2012? Anyone else going THIS hard for that M.O.B. mindset? Anyone else hittin the gym, readin books, stackin' bread, and not goin hard tryna get these broads?
Number 1: Women isn't keeping you from money. You can have women while chasing money. The real challenge is putting the same women to work for you. Pitch an idea to one of these females, they'll jump on board and you'll have the $ + the honey.
pimp.gif

Number 2: As I've been in real estate for some time, I will advise you to NOT pay your rent a year in advance. 
laugh.gif
 That is possibly the most ill-advised decision someone can make when renting out a place. What happens if you and your 'homie' have a fall out and you want to move out or he wants to move out? I guess its cool since there won't be any chicks in the picture, but two dudes shacking together. That's cool. Also, I doubt the landlord, property manager, will allow that if professional. 

Number 3: There have only been 3 months in this year and you're already looking forward to 2012?
grin.gif

i have been stackin
but i been going out
neva stressed no chicks
should have this by june
pimp.gif

2008-Dodge-Charger-SRT8-Review-2.jpg

i have been stackin
but i been going out
neva stressed no chicks
should have this by june
pimp.gif

2008-Dodge-Charger-SRT8-Review-2.jpg

All day, every day. Go to classes, hit the gym, work on my basketball game and study. That's the game plan until I get accepted into college.

It's not like I'm making a huge change. Girls have zero interest in me and I got zero interest in those around me
ohwell.gif

Haven't spent any kinds of cash since last year, except for gym memberships
pimp.gif

All day, every day. Go to classes, hit the gym, work on my basketball game and study. That's the game plan until I get accepted into college.

It's not like I'm making a huge change. Girls have zero interest in me and I got zero interest in those around me
ohwell.gif

Haven't spent any kinds of cash since last year, except for gym memberships
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I've been laying low my whole life

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pics of og boobies?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I've been laying low my whole life

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pics of og boobies?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom