Is Buying Jordans Good On Ebay??

I've not bought much of ebay....the risk of getting scammed with some fakes is still too high for me

When deals look too good to be true etc

I've not bought much of ebay....the risk of getting scammed with some fakes is still too high for me

When deals look too good to be true etc

Ebay can be a good marketplace for j's if you know what you're doing... check feedback, history, tagged pics, etc.

Ebay can be a good marketplace for j's if you know what you're doing... check feedback, history, tagged pics, etc.

I would definitely recommend ebay. Even though there arent as many fakes as there use to b, u still have to becareful. I report fake to ebay. Bcuz I HATE FAKES!!!
mad.gif

I would definitely recommend ebay. Even though there arent as many fakes as there use to b, u still have to becareful. I report fake to ebay. Bcuz I HATE FAKES!!!
mad.gif

Just gotta do your home work. I check out sneaker magazines that have a list of legit ebay sellers.

Just gotta do your home work. I check out sneaker magazines that have a list of legit ebay sellers.

I would say just do your homework. I check out sneaker magazine's and they have a list of legit ebay sellers.

I would say just do your homework. I check out sneaker magazine's and they have a list of legit ebay sellers.

if your in the sneaker game and you know how to spot fakes then yea, its a great place (more sellers and you can find a better price). always do some research b4 purchasing, lots of fakes out there.

if your in the sneaker game and you know how to spot fakes then yea, its a great place (more sellers and you can find a better price). always do some research b4 purchasing, lots of fakes out there.

only if you know how to shop...a lot of people rip people off..i would suggest eBay over craiglist though.

only if you know how to shop...a lot of people rip people off..i would suggest eBay over craiglist though.

I'll buy on the bay if I find a really good deal.  I'm pretty good at spotting fakes and sniffin out nonsense and scams.  If I were a novice I would follow this:  ask for tagged pics from all angles (bottom of the shoes, top of them, insoles, inside tags with factory numbers and all, close-ups of midsoles, etc etc); take those pics and post them in the Legit Check Price Check Forum on NT and make sure they are legit if you don't have the knowledge or experience to make the judgment with confidence yourself.  And whatever you do, DON'T pay outrageous prices for kicks.  Chances are if you are patient you will find a pair at a good price, just gotta be patient.  I actually just picked up a pair of DS Steel X's for $150 shipped the other day.

Also, I recommend reading through the Legit Check threads in the forum as much as possible to get your knowledge up and watch some videos on how to spot fakes of certain shoes from certain years and get a list of the tags and the factory and production line numbers.  That is always a very good way to determine if kicks are fake or not.

Good luck.

I'll buy on the bay if I find a really good deal.  I'm pretty good at spotting fakes and sniffin out nonsense and scams.  If I were a novice I would follow this:  ask for tagged pics from all angles (bottom of the shoes, top of them, insoles, inside tags with factory numbers and all, close-ups of midsoles, etc etc); take those pics and post them in the Legit Check Price Check Forum on NT and make sure they are legit if you don't have the knowledge or experience to make the judgment with confidence yourself.  And whatever you do, DON'T pay outrageous prices for kicks.  Chances are if you are patient you will find a pair at a good price, just gotta be patient.  I actually just picked up a pair of DS Steel X's for $150 shipped the other day.

Also, I recommend reading through the Legit Check threads in the forum as much as possible to get your knowledge up and watch some videos on how to spot fakes of certain shoes from certain years and get a list of the tags and the factory and production line numbers.  That is always a very good way to determine if kicks are fake or not.

Good luck.

prety much wat everyone said, u just gotta keep your eye on it, and be patient, aand wait for a good deal to come along
if i see a shoe im interested in and the sellers has a very low number of transactions or something, its an automatic no go for me

prety much wat everyone said, u just gotta keep your eye on it, and be patient, aand wait for a good deal to come along
if i see a shoe im interested in and the sellers has a very low number of transactions or something, its an automatic no go for me

Back
Top Bottom