Is Buying Jordans Good On Ebay??

eBay is a good place... just do your homework!! Look at feedback, tagged pics, and look at description.. if you doubt even more .. both sites NT and SC do legit checks... 
happy.gif

ebay is good if you know the difference between fakes and real. I got a pair of anthracite 8's for $40 on ebay once 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Sometimes a seller will mess up though like I won a pair of black/green/red spiz'ikes but the seller accidentally shipped them to this other guy that won his black/metallic 5's which I got instead of the spiz'ikes. The seller tried to make the guy switch but the other guy didn't contact back 
mad.gif

ebay is good if you know the difference between fakes and real. I got a pair of anthracite 8's for $40 on ebay once 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Sometimes a seller will mess up though like I won a pair of black/green/red spiz'ikes but the seller accidentally shipped them to this other guy that won his black/metallic 5's which I got instead of the spiz'ikes. The seller tried to make the guy switch but the other guy didn't contact back 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

that actually sounds like a good thing to me lol

Originally Posted by gatorad3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

that actually sounds like a good thing to me lol

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

Ebay is ok if you can find a good deal but most are really over priced...... I prefer niketalk legit an less hassel an cheaper

i agree with less hassle and for the most part cheaper but you would be very surprised what kind of steals you can find on a weekday 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

Ebay is ok if you can find a good deal but most are really over priced...... I prefer niketalk legit an less hassel an cheaper

i agree with less hassle and for the most part cheaper but you would be very surprised what kind of steals you can find on a weekday 
happy.gif

Haven't had a problem with ebay lately, have bought two jordan bhm 3 at reseller price one mail one meetup and everything's good. Might buy another at craigslist but not sure yet though.

Haven't had a problem with ebay lately, have bought two jordan bhm 3 at reseller price one mail one meetup and everything's good. Might buy another at craigslist but not sure yet though.

Back
Top Bottom