Is Carmelo Anthony Still Top 10? *Seriously??* 4/8/12

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Melo is gonna go off next year and this thread will get bumped.
laugh.gif
Book it!
Next Year? At the rate he is going right now the thread can be laughed at by next week
You mean him scoring alot of points on alot of shots and the Knicks losing?  Yeah, that's pretty much Melo in his 'zone'.

No order
Kobe

Lebron 

Durant 

Dwight

Wade

Paul

Rose 

Dirk

Love

Melo

Melo is having an off year but he's still top 10 material.  He has a great mid range, can post up, rebounds very well, and can get to the rack all day.  He's borderline top 10 and Westbrook is right there too.  Melo is also one of the best closers in the game and better than Bron when it comes to that. 

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Several pages later and it's still over your head. Mad dense.
Didn't read any page after his response. Saw it, quoted it, posted it. 
Come at me bro. 

So please, enlighten me on whats over my head. Is it sarcasm? Or are there some games that I'm missing out on? Please, shed some light, please save me from being so dense

its sarcasm, knicks fans call him the best scorer in the L
My bad then. My sarcasm radar was at an all time low last night. 

I'd say at this point, he's just outside the top 10. Somewhere in the #11-15 range. 

I agree he's just on the fringe of top ten. But, there aren't ten guys in the league who have the balls to take and make the shots he made today.

Welp…today emphatically showed what the last two weeks have shown, which is that he is certainly capable of being top 5 and still can be there.

Now I REALLY want that Chicago vs Knicks first round. Man it will be a classic.

Back
Top Bottom