Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Sadly, the anti-gay stance by the CEO only makes Chick-fil-A more popular among their loyal fans. CFA's typically aren't present in cities like San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, etc. They got a certain demographic on lock and it's a big one. They're not trying to take over the world like McDonald's. They even sacrifice a day of profits. So when dude came out and opened his bigoted mouth and there was some backlash, I saw massive lines at CFA in support of him. These petty bigots will eat there 2 times a day to prove their point. Most of us just see it as food that goes in our belly.

Does the bible even say to be negative towards gay people? I’ve never been taught that when I went to catholic school. They’re picking and choosing who to hate cuz they aren’t saying anything about pre-marital fornicators or fappers.

Does the bible even say to be negative towards gay people? I’ve never been taught that when I went to catholic school. They’re picking and choosing who to hate cuz they aren’t saying anything about pre-marital fornicators or fappers.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
@Bend_The_Knee

They emphasize that marriage is a sacred union between man and woman.

As a believer, I'm more accepting than others. Respect and love for people's actions and lifestyle is better communicated than being hated or talked down upon. When people's word and actions aren't in reflection of what Christ taught. That's when the message gets lost.

It's unfortunate how so many people through out time have used God's word for their own personal benefit.

It's not surprising that so many people are against Christianity and anything God-related.

Had Chic-Fil-A last week only to have my 2-yr old daughter take and eat the top bun of my sandwich lol.

Made my experience a bummer.

The one redeeming aspect of working overnights is that I can come home, drink a couple beers at 9am, and have CFA delivered as my weekly indulgence. Just polished off my go-to order:
unnamed.jpg

Spicy chicken, extra pickles, splash the pickle juice over the top of the chicken, a couple drops of tabasco, some herb ranch sauce, and 2 waffle fries. :nthat:

The one redeeming aspect of working overnights is that I can come home, drink a couple beers at 9am, and have CFA delivered as my weekly indulgence. Just polished off my go-to order:
unnamed.jpg

Spicy chicken, extra pickles, splash the pickle juice over the top of the chicken, a couple drops of tabasco, some herb ranch sauce, and 2 waffle fries. :nthat:
You Splash the pickle juice, add the Tabasco and herb ranch at home or do you gotta do all that at cfa?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom