Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I mean people still think water helps with spicy food. When it makes it worse.
Yea at least the base concept of water curing fire makes sense; Acid vs. Heat doesn't make sense to someone that hadn't researched it yet

You're doing yourself a disservice if you dont have this chic fil a app. Was just sent two "just because" treats in email for no reason along with the two treats I already had.
I stay trying to tell folks this, but they still refuse. :rolleyes

Definitely worth it, especially if you eat at Chick-Fil-A frequently.

I stay trying to tell folks this, but they still refuse. :rolleyes

Definitely worth it, especially if you eat at Chick-Fil-A frequently.

Definitely. Before yesterday, I havent been in like a few weeks close to a month but then outta nowhere, open the email to see two treats even from a store I dont go too often. That and the cow calendar, its, I get free **** often.

Was at an event this evening and they had a nugget tray along with CFA Sauce/Honey Must/BBQ/Poly. It was amazing.

Wait...people don't like the pickles? That's literally the only "vegetable" I want on a CFA sandwich, and I want extra of them.

I like CFA because of the simplicity and quality. I don't see how making a sandwich Deluxe adds anything worthwhile to the equation.

Wait...people don't like the pickles? That's literally the only "vegetable" I want on a CFA sandwich, and I want extra of them.

I like CFA because of the simplicity and quality. I don't see how making a sandwich Deluxe adds anything worthwhile to the equation.

That's how I feel because I used to get the spicy deluxe all the time. But then the price difference for some lettuce, tomato and cheese just didn't seem worth it to me. Extra pickles is the way to go. Maybe add some bacon if I'm feeling like getting sexy with it.

That's how I feel because I used to get the spicy deluxe all the time. But then the price difference for some lettuce, tomato and cheese just didn't seem worth it to me. Extra pickles is the way to go. Maybe add some bacon if I'm feeling like getting sexy with it.
I think the biggest offense is the cheese, honestly. I feel like it adds nothing of value to southern-style fried chicken.

Doomsday prepping:
unnamed.jpg

Had Chic-Fil-A last night and ordered through the app. Legit stuff.

I think I'll do that from now on due to their reward system.

Also didn't know they had white peach lemonade. It's pretty good!

Had Chic-Fil-A last night and ordered through the app. Legit stuff.

I think I'll do that from now on due to their reward system.

Also didn't know they had white peach lemonade. It's pretty good!
How does drive thru work if you order through the app

When you order through the app, you have an option for 'carry-out' or 'drive-thru'. When selecting the drive-thru option, you simply tell the server that you placed an order through the app. They confirm your name and you pay by having them scanning your QR code on the app or card/cash.

Really convenient too. Especially with how indecisive or specific my wife can be with her order:smh:

You're doing yourself a disservice if you dont have this chic fil a app. Was just sent two "just because" treats in email for no reason along with the two treats I already had.
I agree but if you don't eat there often, those treats expire.

I wish I could donate treats, I have wasted like 7 this year already. I just never go and when I do, I only want a chickens biscuit

Back
Top Bottom