Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Lmao I meant at Chick-fil-A. What brand herb ranch u get? Never heard of it be before
DoorDash delivers CFA to my door, so I ask them to bring the Herb Ranch and CFA sauces along with extra pickles that come in side cups with some pickle juice still in there. Only thing I'm supplying is the Tabasco.

The one redeeming aspect of working overnights is that I can come home, drink a couple beers at 9am, and have CFA delivered as my weekly indulgence. Just polished off my go-to order:
unnamed.jpg

Spicy chicken, extra pickles, splash the pickle juice over the top of the chicken, a couple drops of tabasco, some herb ranch sauce, and 2 waffle fries. :nthat:
Looks like a dry struggle sandwich to me
chic fi la so trash

The one redeeming aspect of working overnights is that I can come home, drink a couple beers at 9am, and have CFA delivered as my weekly indulgence. Just polished off my go-to order:
unnamed.jpg

Spicy chicken, extra pickles, splash the pickle juice over the top of the chicken, a couple drops of tabasco, some herb ranch sauce, and 2 waffle fries. :nthat:

r3lqNf.gif

I don't understand what you are saying
u said u dont fry chicken
u never have
u just watch videos
of people frying chicken
im saying ur never going to get a man with that type of thinking/attitude
men love a woman who can cook
so it would be in ur best interest
to try and learn
as a beautiful pro black
independent woman
i understand u dont need a man
and can do anything u set ur mind to
its always all love queen

u said u dont fry chicken
u never have
u just watch videos
of people frying chicken
im saying ur never going to get a man with that type of thinking/attitude
men love a woman who can cook
so it would be in ur best interest
to try and learn
as a beautiful pro black
independent woman
i understand u dont need a man
and can do anything u set ur mind to
its always all love queen

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about

8549DC69-24D9-4CDB-9676-2D832A66BADC.jpeg
Is yall locations still slacking with the cheese sauce for the fries ??

Not my pic i just rarely ever see abyone talk bout it. All my philly locations got it

I think that's a southern thing.

There's another chain located primarily in the south and pickles automatically come on the plain chicken sandwich

The place I go to to get chicken sandwiches down here (rushs) doesn't have a spicy option tho.

Btw their chicken sandwiches are far superior to chick fila

The place I go to to get chicken sandwiches down here (rushs) doesn't have a spicy option tho.

Btw their chicken sandwiches are far superior to chick fila
I knew you were talking about Rush's when you posted that earlier. I love their slaw dogs as well.

Pickles on chicken sandwiches...slaw on hotdogs.

Digusting.

I do, however, drink pickle juice straight from the jar of pickles.

Lol nah, i been to Atlanta and Nashville, once each, only times ive been in the "south."

Im from the dmv.

I just like vinegar more than usual.
Sour and salty things in general.

Back
Top Bottom