Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

sampling BEFORE i buy
and buying something that i have to do work
to complete the meal that im paying for
are 2 different things
No.

The concept of "opening something being considered a hassell" is what they have in common.

You are more comfortable opening something that isn't yours (committing a crime) than opening something that you have paid for.

B

No.

The concept of "opening something being considered a hassell" is what they have in common.

You are more comfortable opening something that isn't yours (committing a crime) than opening something that you have paid for.

B
yeah ok
im not going there with u right now
so u can win this discussion ok

Oh you can steal and brag about it to a shoe forum but when someone wants to discuss it you want to display "maturity"?
please quote me where i brag
about sampling
and i dont care about being mature
i just literally dont feel like typing to argue about it
could care less about it appearing mature

please quote me where i brag
about sampling
and i dont care about being mature
i just literally dont feel like typing to argue about it
could care less about it appearing mature
Discussing it is bragging.

You tell NT in hopes to get some E-Credit.

That is something you keep to yourself.

But you will play dumb about it.

Discussing it is bragging.

You tell NT in hopes to get some E-Credit.

That is something you keep to yourself.

But you will play dumb about it.
:rolleyes
i swear i already said u can win the argument
women really dont know when to quit :smh:
i already conceded
and u STILL wanna keep going huh

I remember there was a discussion in here if we ever went to CFA at night time :lol:. Before yesterday I had never been after dark, went at like 9 yesterday, got to my boys house and they forgot his sandwich :smh: I didn’t even check when I picked up the food

I pulled up at like 9 like damn I’m really out here cuz :nerd::nerd:

I can’t really mess with dairy anymore but I might have to try that peach shake, it sounds good

Man the one I frequent stays poppin' at all times every day it's open. I've been there on a Saturday night around 9:45pm and it's still jam packed inside. With the drive-thru line stretching all around the building and people just parking lot pimpin' outside. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom