Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

"July 10th marks the annual “Cow Appreciation Day” at Chick-fil-A, where in an effort to celebrate the chicken chain’s beloved mascot, they’ll be doling out free entrees to anyone who comes dressed in a cow costume. Now if you’re not down to wear a bell around your neck and sport some dope udders, you’ll be pleased to know what constitutes a “cow costume” is pretty relaxed. Costumes seem to range from any clothing item with a cow-print to masks and face-paint. All you have to do is show up at any Chick-fil-A between opening hours and 7 p.m. on July 10th draped in your favorite bovine-regalia to receive a free entree of your choosing, kids will receive a free kids meal."

"July 10th marks the annual “Cow Appreciation Day” at Chick-fil-A, where in an effort to celebrate the chicken chain’s beloved mascot, they’ll be doling out free entrees to anyone who comes dressed in a cow costume. Now if you’re not down to wear a bell around your neck and sport some dope udders, you’ll be pleased to know what constitutes a “cow costume” is pretty relaxed. Costumes seem to range from any clothing item with a cow-print to masks and face-paint. All you have to do is show up at any Chick-fil-A between opening hours and 7 p.m. on July 10th draped in your favorite bovine-regalia to receive a free entree of your choosing, kids will receive a free kids meal."

https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/9c71dbb2-3997-4cf7-93f9-4222f2857f41#SJSULsUfQQ.copy

39D736F8-CD87-4EE7-84B0-457633F32C22.jpeg

Yeah I think so, didn't think anything could outdo their banana pudding shake from back in the day but this is really good. Got the chunks of peach, right amount of creamyness and sweetness and it's refreshing.

That drink like the lemonade one is disgusting. Bought it thinking it was like a slushie, but nah they add vanilla ice cream to it.

Horrible. They said they’re scrapping it in favor of more free stuff offers on the chick fil a one app.

Hopefully they offer something comparable becsuse the cow calendars came through. I’d buy 5 of them every year lol.

If that's the case then cool, I havent gotten anything worthwhile from the calendar.

Back
Top Bottom