Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Update:

Homie is still here! Picking up my order and dude is smiles and all at the registrar.

...He seems a bit immature to me though.

So can someone let me know if I’m wrong?
Ain’t the owners of this place low key bigoted or something?

I ate from here for the first time today. Been avoiding it out of principle but today I didn’t have much of a choice.

I ate from here for the first time today. Been avoiding it out of principle but today I didn’t have much of a choice.
they don't believe in gay marriage i believe
think it should be just between men
and women
and they are entitled to believe that
not bigoted in my opinion
just something they believe
haven't been prejudiced against anyone
or racist towards anyone with their beliefs

We support plenty bigoted institutions all the time

Garlic and herb ranch sauce fire

42AF868D-1796-4B13-BD4E-6FCD87F27C83.png

4CC07FED-9619-4430-AA04-E64C6AA09322.png

Typical thinking in 2018, having a different opinion or view makes you a bigot >D

Out of principle? I can promise you that you support companies that have views and beliefs that you dont agree with but you just dont know it.

Not trying to derail the thread though, more delicious chicken talk.

Chick fila was calling today but I had to ignore the call because I didnt want to re start the chick fila addiction..

Gonna head for lunch later.. I’m #teamwelldone #teamcrispy on most things but haven’t tried it at cfa so I have high hopes :pimp:

Update

They were pretty busy so I don’t know if they even made mine well done. Looked the same to me :lol:

But I decided to give chick fil a sauce another try. It’s alright. I don’t like honey mustard type of sauces. When I first tried it last year it was trash to me so it’s gone up in my book.. it’s now consumable :lol: I’ll probably stick to Polynesian and ranch, even tho their ranch is strong as ****

The mac and cheese is not that good. :lol: Tried it once, would not purchase again.

I call DuckTales since we didn't get any pic

With that said, once the spicy tenders and the mac come, it's gon be a wrap.

I call DuckTales since we didn't get any pic

With that said, once the spicy tenders and the mac come, it's gon be a wrap.

What I gotta lie for my G? :lol: I snapped a pic when I had it, I got you when I get off.

You supported bigots. No turning back now.

Welcome to hell......
Typical thinking in 2018, having a different opinion or view makes you a bigot >D

Out of principle? I can promise you that you support companies that have views and beliefs that you dont agree with but you just dont know it.

Not trying to derail the thread though, more delicious chicken talk.

I am sure he KNOWINGLY supports companies that have done dirt.

We all do.

Chick Fila should test out some Nashville hot chicken sandwich/tenders.

I tried out Howlin Ray's in LA while I was out there like 2-3 weeks ago and it was pretty good, but the wait for it was not the goods.

Line was moving like a snail and it took like 2 hours to get the food.

It was good, but not no damn 2 hour wait good. My boy really wanted it though so I just did it with him, but I told him he was crazy to wait that long for some chicken and he hit me with the sneaker camp for the Black Cement 3's at NikeTown NYC in 2001. I had to acknowledge that and take the L with him, but we met some pretty cool people on the line though. Dudes was looking at me funny when I wasn't speaking on the NFL though because of the Kaep situation... like I should be over it by now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom