Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Why just buy two chicken sandwiches instead of the double? Hard to stack two chicken fillets on top of one another.

Nah. Joint is delicious. Since it's two, it's spicier as well. Might do that on Monday. It's been a while.

I think I need to visit the local CFA and say hello to cute trainer that works there.

DAMN IT, now a vision of a big dude with boobs is in my head.
I'm really not that big. just saying I remember stressing about meeting my high school crush years ago . We ended up smashing that night. The whole time I was thinking I was out of shape and I should've worked out but she was more self conscious about her body that I was of mine. She was fine af... I was butt naked with socks on while she was struggling to keep her midsection covered up...

But I'm offically a cfa head now...

Been getting it at least 2x a week for the past month...spicy chicken x 8pcs nuggets x waffle fries and some water... cfa sauce

Y’all still sleep on da honey roasted bbq I see smh

cant say that ive tried it but thanks for mentioning... i will give it a shot next time... i always get the same sauce ranch and my favorite CFA sauce... it will be tough to beat the latter imo

Local CFA messed up my order again.

I'm starting to feel like @nawghtyhare

I tweeted about it and they replied asking me to provide feedback lol. Let's see what happens.

I went to chick fila earlier this week and they messed up by drive thru order.. First time in a long time i didnt placed the order through my app. My sandwich wasnt well done and no sauces.. Receipt said well done and had the sauces I want..

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom