Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I went to chick fila earlier this week and they messed up by drive thru order.. First time in a long time i didnt placed the order through my app. My sandwich wasnt well done and no sauces.. Receipt said well done and had the sauces I want..

giphy.gif
Well done? What sandwich can you order well done? I didn't know they took these type of requests.
tenor2.gif

I just order spicy chicken sandwich and pull up to the window, or get the chicken wrap.

Some random food chick I found on IG - https://www.withskyler.com/blog/2019/1/23/homemade-chick-fil-a-chicken-sandwich

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190123130525025_COVER.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast

• 1 cup whole milk

• 1 cup pickle juice

• 1 tsp paprika

• 1 tsp garlic powder

• Salt and pepper to taste
  • Vegetable oil for frying

• Potato bun

• Dill pickle slices

• Two tomato slices

• One slice American cheese

• Lettuce of your choice
Classic Sauce:

• 1 tbsp mayonnaise

• 1 tbsp honey dijon mustard

• 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
Honey Mustard Sauce:

• 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard

• 1 ½ tsp honey
Method:
  1. Place chicken breast in bowl.

2. Pour milk, pickle juice, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into a bowl over chicken and coat chicken with marinade with hands

3. Beat two eggs in one bowl and place flour in another

4. Once chicken is marinated, coat in egg mixture and then place in flour mixture (repeat this twice)

5. Once coated in eggs and flour, place chicken in hot pan to fry and make sure to flip to cook evenly on both sides

6. Add pickles, lettuce, tomato slices, to bottom bun, then place chicken and cheese on top once chicken is fully cooked

7. Serve with sauce of choice and a side of waffle fries

Never realized CFA had these until today:
0-1.jpg

Don't wanna hear nothing about the fact that I got diet. Don't need that much sugar in my life. I'll take the cancer over the diabetes/obesity.

went a few weeks ago and my son's blueberries had mold on them. smh. Haven't been back.

The chick fil a's in ATL have way more items (fried okra, steak, greens, mac and cheese etc). My husband is a CFA freak so we went to the original one. My son and I had something else because of the blueberry situation.

Back
Top Bottom