Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Ain't nothing but a lil penicillin

manny.png

Well, did you cuss somebody out?

Did you write a lettet?

Or you let them disrespect your family and did nothing about it?

Didn't notice until we were home and it was already late. Filed a complaint on CFA website and they just passed it off to the independent owner. The owner responded saying they were sorry and asked did i want coupons. I told them no and that I wouldn't be back. They dont care. It was the Upper Marlboro location.

I think anyone with a working brain understands that he meant "did you say something or do anything about it?"

K

Anybody else find this gross? My mouth is dry just looking at it. The 2 shouldn’t be combined.

Usually go once every week or two. Get the thirty nuggets (fried) with some fries and I'm gucci.

Never had an issue at the spot by me. Order is always right and the line takes 30 seconds max, even during lunch.:pimp:

Didn't notice until we were home and it was already late. Filed a complaint on CFA website and they just passed it off to the independent owner. The owner responded saying they were sorry and asked did i want coupons. I told them no and that I wouldn't be back. They dont care. It was the Upper Marlboro location.

K
turned down coupons? wild

Y’all sleeping on the spicy deluxe chicken sandwich, add cheddar, & bacon. Add some CFA Sauce on it, best meal ever. If y’all are ever feeling down/sick get the CFA Chicken Soup!

Am I the only one that finds that cheese adds nothing to the overall experience of a fried chicken sandwich? Pickles, shaved iceberg lettuce, and a spicy/creamy sauce seems to be the ticket for me. I should specify that this is unique to "southern fried" chicken sandwiches. Chicken cutlet heroes

Am I the only one that finds that cheese adds nothing to the overall experience of a fried chicken sandwich? Pickles, shaved iceberg lettuce, and a spicy/creamy sauce seems to be the ticket for me. I should specify that this is unique to "southern fried" chicken sandwiches. Chicken cutlet heroes
Agree 100%

Hit up the "closest" CFA near me last night around 9pm. Man that drive thru line was wrapped all around the building and it was worse inside. But thruthfully, I only spent like 7 minutes waiting for my food cause I chose take out. There was some bad ones in there too, spotted a couple joints with their mans.

Went for my usual order, a well spent $9.47.

*Also, am I the only one who noticed the new font on the packaging for the sauces? I'm not a fan of the change.

IMG_20190125_221211.jpg

Anybody else seen a price increase? Spicy chicken was $3.99 for yesterday. That used to be $3.69 here in South Florida. The original probably went up too but I hardly ever get it.

Back
Top Bottom