Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Had some nuggets last week, they were way better than I remembered. Had them once or twice and just kinda brushed them off but I’ll get them again now

first one opened up on oahu. lines have been stupid so we stayed away. my wife said supposedly it’s good to go right before closing so i ripped it down there the other night and…
2FDF773B-7B40-473A-A7BC-36B03A1835E9.jpeg

there were like 80 people a half hour before closing. i jumped in the line anyway and up ahead it splits into two and there were 6 people taking the orders. all in all, took me a half hour to get my food.
84D0E7BE-D13F-40F9-82E2-15C101D9B83F.jpeg

first one opened up on oahu. lines have been stupid so we stayed away. my wife said supposedly it’s good to go right before closing so i ripped it down there the other night and…
2FDF773B-7B40-473A-A7BC-36B03A1835E9.jpeg

there were like 80 people a half hour before closing. i jumped in the line anyway and up ahead it splits into two and there were 6 people taking the orders. all in all, took me a half hour to get my food.
84D0E7BE-D13F-40F9-82E2-15C101D9B83F.jpeg
The food is good but the lines really deter me from going anymore. The one by me no longer does curbside delivery. So either wait in line or park and go inside. About to let the owner know that is a problem and I won't be hitting them up if things stay the way they are.

They have an app. Order ahead :lol:
Right I order ahead but they still make you wait in the drive up line and won't start until you are onsite. You know how long the drive up lines are, so you know that isn't fast either. This is the older form factor one so they have two lines but really it's one line. The other option is order ahead and pick up inside, which still they won't start until you are onsite.

gotta find a good location. theres a couple of chik fil a’s over here no matter how hard they work that line is crawling.

The food is good but the lines really deter me from going anymore. The one by me no longer does curbside delivery. So either wait in line or park and go inside. About to let the owner know that is a problem and I won't be hitting them up if things stay the way they are.

Buddy, when you use the App and you are halfway to the store, hit the "I'm here" button on the app, to let them know your "here" to start making it (even though your still driving). By the time you do actually get there, your food will be waiting for you where they leave the mobile orders inside. 👍👍 I've done this and it's fantastic. No waiting at all.

Right I order ahead but they still make you wait in the drive up line and won't start until you are onsite. You know how long the drive up lines are, so you know that isn't fast either. This is the older form factor one so they have two lines but really it's one line. The other option is order ahead and pick up inside, which still they won't start until you are onsite.
No option for curb side?

See my above suggestion (replied before I saw your next post). Trust me it works.

on my fitness journey I buy the chick fil a sauce from the store in the bottle and use it as a dipping sauce when I make chicken breast :pimp:

Buddy, when you use the App and you are halfway to the store, hit the "I'm here" button on the app, to let them know your "here" to start making it (even though your still driving). By the time you do actually get there, your food will be waiting for you where they leave the mobile orders inside. 👍👍 I've done this and it's fantastic. No waiting at all.

This is the move!

Back
Top Bottom