Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I had two chicken sandwiches last week in the early-middle of the day and was full the rest of the day. :lol:

Think I might go for lunch today too
Spicy sandwich
Large fries
Mac and cheese
Maybe some nuggets
If I feel like having some variety, this is a order of mine as well. I probably do this like once every other month though.

finally grabbed me a bottle of chick fil a sauce

i been putting it on my Philly Soft Pretzels and oh man what a combo

taste is so damn good

I think it’s all variations of the same thing
Mayo based
Ketchup
Pickle juice etc

Got the DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican today

E5731D50-C937-4B22-B8D4-E433F84AECEE.jpeg

Buddy, when you use the App and you are halfway to the store, hit the "I'm here" button on the app, to let them know your "here" to start making it (even though your still driving). By the time you do actually get there, your food will be waiting for you where they leave the mobile orders inside. 👍👍 I've done this and it's fantastic. No waiting at all.
Will certainly do that, only ordered Chickfilla probably twice in the past two months and it was two different locations. I always thought about that, but figured it would be just my luck I get there give them a space number and someone is in it. Will try the mobile orders inside going forward. I feel like I'm griping now, but preferred to stay in my car because I have my daughters (8. 6) with me and hate waiting for them to get in and out of my truck (Tundra). I think these are first world problems.
I hit the im here button before I even pull off .
Homie at home about to jump in the shower hitting the, "I'm here" button. Definitely will do that going forward, that curbside had me spoiled.
damn yall really eating 3000+ calories for lunch

nt thick
Yeah can't do that, I get the spicy salad and I am good. I wish they brought back the orange mandarin salad, the oranges always hit. No sauce, ya'll can have my CFA sauce.

I had two chicken sandwiches last week in the early-middle of the day and was full the rest of the day. :lol:

I do that with the chicken biscuit for breakfast some days. I'll get two and don't need lunch at all and I'll be maybe somewhat hungry for dinner.

finally grabbed me a bottle of chick fil a sauce

i been putting it on my Philly Soft Pretzels and oh man what a combo

taste is so damn good

Damn, I never thought of doing that? 🤔 May have to try that next time I'm at Philly Soft Pretzel Factory. Thanks for the tip. 👍👍

If I eat CFA, I generally don't eat anything else seriously the rest of that day.

I ate that CFA around 12, I am still full.

Back
Top Bottom