Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Ok so I’m not going crazy and there was a shadow price hike. I went to cnn center food court today for some CFA and a #1 with an extra sandwich was $15 and change. I swear a few years back I could get that same combination for like $11 tops.

I love this thread. Out here enjoying high quality chicken with great customer service.

GOAT CFA unlike those LIBS over in the Popeyes thread.
We don't agree on much Washed but you mean to tell me someone things Popeyes is even in the same stratosphere as CFA. I remember 2 years ago when they released there spicy chicken sandwich, no comparison.

Y’all purchasing 2 sandwiches for lunch is crazy. I normally get the regular 6pt nuggets with large fries. If I’m feeling fat I get the grill nuggets…

Opening up another one near my new place :pimp:

Too bad it’s on the worst and busiest road so gonna be a nightmare. Everyone in the city tried to get the proposal shut down but CFA came away with a win :pimp:

Sometimes when I’m done with a CFA sandwich meal I don’t feel as full as one should be. But still haven’t considered ordering two sandwiches. Probably gotta try that

Losing my signature status will deeply sadden me as well. :smh:
B3605166-4F0E-4997-81AB-60BB5ED69A93.png

Back
Top Bottom