Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

All depends on how far the location is to where home is. If it's a 15 minute drive, yeah food will not be hot, so I'll hit the button exactly halfway on the drive. 👍
Good looking out did this yesterday with my order med fries, spicy chi sandwich, pep jack cheese, with bacon. Hit the I’m here, fries were a little cold. Just going to fine tune the timing. Since I live close.

The Popeyes and Chic Fil A merger that has Big Chicken shaking its giblets
Man that can’t be real, every Popeyes employee getting let go. They don’t meet the CFA customer service level. Managers would get demoted, also Popeyes doesn’t have that many locations over CFA locations. I could see if CFA was only Northern base ala PNC back in the day.

What other places have mac and cheese? I remember kfc had it, not sure if they still do.
Boston Market, I worked there in High School, hard to find a location still open. Also Chicken Out for those old heads in here. They were Boston Market competition but just folded.

Good looking out did this yesterday with my order med fries, spicy chi sandwich, pep jack cheese, with bacon. Hit the I’m here, fries were a little cold. Just going to fine tune the timing. Since I live close.
315093644_10159972568696211_91370970996128572_n.jpg

i had chik fil-a about 5 times since it opened here over a month ago. pretty much tired of it already. the chicken is consistently decent quality but even the spicy with pepper jack is blah. i still like that frosted lemonade tho 🤷🏻‍♂️
Did you go on back to back nights?

Gotta try their breakfast. The chicken biscuit is my favorite thing they have overall. With hot sauce and honey :pimp:

I did the same thing when they opened by me a few years ago. Went a bunch then went a year plus without going. Now I prob go every couple months

Did you go on back to back nights?
i haven’t. not yet.

Gotta try their breakfast. The chicken biscuit is my favorite thing they have overall. With hot sauce and honey :pimp:
looking forward to the next one opening right by my apartment so i can try the breakfast! the one at the mall is the only one on the island and i can’t use the app to earn rewards and they don’t serve breakfast.

If anyone can explain to me how lettuce, tomatoes, or cheese adds to the experience of eating a Southern fried chicken sandwich I'm willing to listen.

Until then, you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Please be specific if you're gonna challenge this

Exactly! The ONLY time cheese is necessary on a chicken sandwich is a chicken Parm sandwich. That's it!

i had chik fil-a about 5 times since it opened here over a month ago. pretty much tired of it already. the chicken is consistently decent quality but even the spicy with pepper jack is blah. i still like that frosted lemonade tho 🤷🏻‍♂️
Have u tried it with the sauce yet? I went a couple years having chik fila not really understanding the hype. Than i had it with the sauce and understood.

Also team no cheese here as well. This country produces a surplus of it which is why its thrown on damn near everything, even when not needed.

Back
Top Bottom