Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Simple, i dont eat any of those. My great grandma used to make a mustard potato salad with baby red potatoes, it had a hint of mayo but you couldnt tell. That was the only potato salad i ate, but she died over 25 years ago and it's been that long since ive had it. Chicken salad and tuna? Oh hell nawww

I didn't know people were so anti-mayo until I kept seeing people post about hating it. I would guess it's the most hated sauce / condiment.

I ain't even going to front you right, secret to perfectly browned grilled cheese, mayo. Has a higher burn temp than butter.

Forgot when I first heard / tried it, never went back to butter.

Exactly what I was thinking too. Had no butter and used mayo, browning was so beautiful and the mayo doesn't really taste. It's a good fat substitute.

No offense but your grandma cooking was trash then.
Mayo adds moisture to stuff. Depending on how dense the cake recipe is, the mayo helps offset it. This isn't strange at all.

Truthfully, I bet you have had a cake in your life at least once, that had mayo in it and you never new it.

I didn't know people were so anti-mayo until I kept seeing people post about hating it. I would guess it's the most hated sauce / condiment.

It's strange. Whenever I get a chicken steak. I always get no cheese with mayo. Really good

Mayo is fine on a handful of things, chicken, turkey, tuna/egg/potato salads or deviled eggs. Anything else, no. But I still prefer mustard over Mayo when it comes to sandwiches.

I remember back in the day eating burgers from Wendy's and being exposed to mayo on burgers. For a stretch, I was a fan. I was very young though.

Mayo adds moisture to stuff. Depending on how dense the cake recipe is, the mayo helps offset it. This isn't strange at all.

Truthfully, I bet you have had a cake in your life at least once, that had mayo in it and you never new it.
If I don't see or know it has mayo we good. If I see you put mayo in the cake.
trash-trash-can.gif

Back
Top Bottom