Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I never liked mayo growing up as a picky eater. Didn't eat it on anything. As an adult can't imagine not utilizing such an elite and versatile condiment

Controlling your own mayo is key. I don't want a pre-made sandwich slathered in it but the right amount is >>>. Mayo flavor isn't overpowering like mustard/ketchup and can really improve otherwise dry sandwiches

Yeah the Shake Shack chicken sandwich is good, pricey but not as much as Shaq's Big Chicken.

Yall tried Urban Hot Bird Chicken? Theyve recently taken place of CFA for me. CFA fries still the best tho

Had covid the past week, feeling better today. Think it’s time for some cfa for lunch :pimp:
Seems like Streetlights had Covid as based off his takes on the chicken sandwich debate.
popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is cool…

cfa chicken seems super regular to me, its cool…but def not worth the hype…

im old tho, the burgerking chicken sandwich and mcchicken are from my times as a kid/teen, that prob has alot to do w why im down w them

Do yourself a favor n getchu some of that chicken my brother.
Mos def might take the daughters out tomorrow for Shake Shack.

Who asked for this?

We need wings and spicy nuggets
Yeah spicy chicken nuggets from CFA, would be so CLUTCH. I need that, only reason I occasionally go to Wendy's. Close to work quick and can get chicken with no bread.
I just want spicy chicken biscuits to come to my area :frown:
NEVER should have taken them off the breakfast menu.

Back
Top Bottom