Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Yeah those long bk chicken sandwiches used to be my ish. Think I tried it within the last decade and it was crap.

My brother is one of the most mercurial picky eaters I've ever seen and he loves those joints. :lol:

They're not great.

41 years of living and I’ve had one of those BK chicken sandwiches. I’ve actually been wanting to try the Italian one this whole time.

I only ordered bk on grubhub because they had a family bundle meal for $20, 3 whoppers / 3 cheeseburgers / 3 small fries. I think now it’s $24-25.

I eem mad. I drop the crumbs of the fries in there and scoop it out with a fork or spoon.

I can’t even be full off of CFA unless I order a Mac n cheese on the side of the combo and I’m not even fat. That’s been my replacement to ordering ordering a second sandwich. After going through a phase with CFA sauce I went back to poly and sweet n spicy sriracha as my main waffle fry dipping sauce.

I kind've like that CFA is light. It's a bunch of fried and oily food at the end of the day. Only so much one should eat.

Back
Top Bottom