Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

yeah if i need a quick meal of the "lighter" variety i go for chik fil a
it's overpriced so i just get a little meal and call it. no extra sides or chicken. something to hold me over.

I dont even consider CFA light, tbh. Its a bag full of deep fried ****. I feel guilty if I get a large combo.

I dont even consider CFA light, tbh. Its a bag full of deep fried ****. I feel guilty if I get a large combo.
yeah you can get the grilled option but i think relative to other fast foods, it is.

Increase water intake, or incorporate tea in some form to detox. Too much sodium isn't great, but you can balance it on days where intake is heavier. Unless folks are cooking themselves, and don't mind bland food, it's easy to blow past the recommended daily sodium levels.

Underrated aspect with Chick-fil-A: no tipping. I get good food, stellar service, and no bs "it's just gonna ask you a question" at the register.

Other higher tier fast food places like five guys and Jersey Mike's always hit me with 18-22-25 option. It's enough to make me not wanna go

Underrated aspect with Chick-fil-A: no tipping. I get good food, stellar service, and no bs "it's just gonna ask you a question" at the register.

Other higher tier fast food places like five guys and Jersey Mike's always hit me with 18-22-25 option. It's enough to make me not wanna go

Oh no don't mention the fact that a food service establishments can pay their workers and still provide customers with good customer service. You're a bad person for expecting good customer service and up front pricing from a restaurant.

Or at least that's what NT told me.

..and I always hit them with the "No Tip" option. WITH eye contact.
kevin-james-king-of-queens-zz-230927-368fe6.jpg

is chick-fil-a getting compared to shake shack? are they the same tier?

i thought they were in the popeyes mcdonald’s tier.

Id say in between the McDs/Popeye's and Shake Shack. The quality puts them above other fast food joints, but the drive thru puts them below Shake Shack. Personally, I haven't seen a SS with a drive thru yet.

I mean I've gotten my food brought to me and my trash taken away at Chick-fil-a more than any Shake Shack. That's a tip-able service but i feel like if I ever left any money on the table there, they would chase me out into the lot to say that I forgot my cash.

Id say in between the McDs/Popeye's and Shake Shack. The quality puts them above other fast food joints, but the drive thru puts them below Shake Shack. Personally, I haven't seen a SS with a drive thru yet.

Our Shake Shack they just built has a drive thru.

I went and I wasn't impressed tbh, I have CFA as same tier as Shake Shack quality wise but CFA service is way better.

I always order my Jersey Mike’s through the app with zero tip. Cuts out the awkard in-person interaction all together. Actually I’m about to start doing that with all the boogie spots like Five Guys, Shake Shack etc…Jersey Mike’s Chipotle Philly Cheesesteak is crack, I’m in the process of air frying a copycat with steak ums, peppers and onions, salt pepper and white american cheese. Just need to find a chipotle sauce that comes close to theirs.

Also these restaurants that hike up their prices on doordash, uber eats, postmates, grubhub, chownow when I’m coming to you to pickup my order can go to hell. Those hikes should be reserved for delivery only.

Last edited:
Where at? I had the just barre they were alright

Just like CFA, plain is ***

Needs some flavor/spice
Yup I agree, the chicken itself tastes quality for frozen but needs flavor

I always find them at Kroger. I believe it’s the same as Ralph’s

Back
Top Bottom