Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Wendy's is a notch above McDonald's, but that's about it. Shouldn't even be in the same convo as CFA

Wendy's has legit chicken sandwiches compared to McDonald's n BK

they ruined the grilled chicken sandwich years ago tho :smh:

Also haven't had Wendy's In years

Spicy chicken is the only thing I'll get from Wendy's, and that'll only be on Sunday when Chick-fil-a is closed :lol:

Wendys ia too got dam expensive.

Speaking of expensive. Ive been eating at Carls Jr.heavy lately because it's on campus, and I never noticed before that they were expensive. Before, I used to ibly get their soicy chicken sandwiches, which are no longer a dollar.

Wendy's is a notch above McDonald's, but that's about it. Shouldn't even be in the same convo as CFA

It might be blasphemous to have a salad at a fast food restaurant, but I think that Wendy's has the best salads around when compared to other fast food restaurants.

Anyone have a nugget or two that just tastes off? Idk what it is lately 1 or 2 out of every batch just tastes foul. Never tasted chicken like that in my life. Wondering wth it is.

Buncha fat ***** up in here
Far from fat

Just got a big *** appetite plus I eat fast AF
tenor.gif

Has anybody seen the commercial of the girl letting the guy know she's pregnant by writing inside the chicken nuggets packaging that she's pregnant :lol: I don't think thats where/how I want to find out :lol:

I'd post a youtube version of the commercial, but I can't find it online.

Last edited:
I'm at a different cfa location and they got the fish sandwich. That thang looks trash.

Back
Top Bottom