Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Some of y'all wilding

CFA is the truth. Their signature sauce is bonkers. Even the damn cookies are fiah!!!

Has anyone requested that CFA fried their chicken extra crispy? My only issue with them is their chicken is never crispy and it is pointless to eat fried food if it isn't crispy

Has anyone requested that CFA fried their chicken extra crispy? My only issue with them is their chicken is never crispy and it is pointless to eat fried food if it isn't crispy

Your chic fil a sucks. Only time my chicken isn't crispy is in the morning like right when they open. And if they're nuggets. Sandwiches always crispy.

Your chic fil a sucks. Only time my chicken isn't crispy is in the morning like right when they open. And if they're nuggets. Sandwiches always crispy.

I don't have "a" Chic Fila. They are never crispy enough for me. Might be crispy enough for the aveage human but I have never got enough crunch from them.

Some of y'all wilding

CFA is the truth. Their signature sauce is bonkers. Even the damn cookies are fiah!!!
The cookies are weak, that sauce though 
nthat.gif

never thought of this but I do like the crisp, sometimes I get lucky and get a good piece with some crispiness to it. Most of the time my sandwich gets soggy from the steam building up in the package. Worse item I ever got at CFA is the grilled nuggets.

Last edited:
I will try the grilled nuggets (popcorn chicken) but it seems like a meal for a skinny Beverely Hill teenaged girl.

Had to chill out on CFA, $6 and change for the #1 wasn't filling me up at all. Rather go next door to Wendy's and cop 2 double stacks, a spicy chicken and frosty for the same price.

Last edited:
Definitely won't fill you up IMO.

Never had their cookies before.
Seems like something you get with a Meal to fill you up or put you over the edge of fullness.

Also, the same crispiness issue I have with the sandwiches, I have with the strips. Strips are soggy.

Had to chill out on CFA, $6 and change for the #1 wasn't filling me up at all. Rather go next door to Wendy's and cop 2 double stacks, a spicy chicken and frosty for the same price.
My cfa is literally right across the parking lot next to a wendys also. The 4 for $4 with an order of extra nuggets :pimp:

I prefer the chicken strips. Didn't care for the nuggets.

Fun fact, I went there this past weekend with my GF and her friend who has never been to a Chick-fil-A, she told the cashier it was first time and they gave her the meal for free. It was a #1 but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the chicken strips. Didn't care for the nuggets.

always forget to order them. I usually get a spicy deluxe meal then a chicken sandwich on the side.

I always do no pickles too :x last time I got no pickles but it smelled and tasted like my buns were soaked in pickle juice :smh: :smh: :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom