Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Ah, still need to try in and out too.

Back on topic thoough, Chick-fil-A :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, life comes at you fast. Looked dude up and he went from a CFO salary to unemployed, on food stamps in a mobile home. Kinda feel bad for him, hope he's a better person now.

Props to ol girl for maintaining that chick fil a customer service though.

Last edited:
Did they change th spicy chicken? Had it last week and that **** was HOT

last few times before that, it wasn't spicy at all

chick fil a is like in and out, it isnt the best chicken sandwich nor is in and out being the best burger BUT for the price and being a fast food joint, its hard to argue in those terms.

if im craving a burger fast--or in this case a chicken sandwich. im not going to mcdonalds, jack, bk, etc. im going to either Chick Fil A or in and out.

They so good I almost forget they both fast food and I guess that says a lot to some foodies.

But there are some unrealistic comparisons when people make arguments esp when it comes to in and out. People comparing it to places that cost more, even twice if not more the price. And even then chick fil a and in and out still winning.

They are building a CFA right down the road from my house, should be done by late 2017 
nthat.gif

Still waiting on one to make its way up to MT. Theres been talk the past few years but no action :smh:

Back
Top Bottom