Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

You could've at leased finessed her for some riches

Yeah post pics. Chicken looks like a healthy size, but if it tastes different then meh.

smokin.gif
How?

Cool on the cheese. I'll replace with cfa sauce 8) ... That aint no secret menu tho.

Last edited:
Not eem gon lie, those strips look healthy. The cfa I went to that was outside of my neighborhood had some struggle strips. Was low-key heated.

SPicy Chicken Meal
Milkshake Replaces Drink
Chicken Strips

What shake you get Jemele?

Secret Menu.

Order chicken strips & fries. Then ask to add cheese + bacon bits in a salad container.

This has been trending on Twitter for a few days now.
So you order strips fries. Then ask to add cheese and bacon bits and add the strips and fries in the salad container? Do they automatically melt the cheese and all that for you? Or do you add everything on your own? Do they just have everything separate and you gotta add everything in the container and go home and melt it? :nerd: need details man!!!

Last edited:
Man my chick fil a dont serve it. Talkin about we can give u the items but you have to fix it up yourself and we dont warm the cheese. Smh

That looks like the variant of what ole boy got. I'll pass. I'll be waiting for when they make spicy strips or nuggets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom