Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

:lol:...Dennys though?? :smh:

Pancakes are pancakes, eggs are eggs and bacon is bacon. Overpaying for breakfast never made sense to me. We're not talking about steak or seafood or cuisine that takes skill to cook.

I see... I responded in the morning but I'm on the west coast. Could've been lunch where dude is. Chic Fila is :smh: for breakfast.

Kinda agree on CFA breakfast though. Biscuits suck...only good thing is the grilled chicken burrito...but idk the Dennys near me is terrible

Actually chic fil a breakfast is good. Better than all the other fast-food.

Last edited:
If I'm buying breakfast out it better cost me $4 or less or it better be something I couldn't easily make myself.

Last edited:
Hit up CFA this weekend for my monthly fix, finally tried the watermelon lemonade....I wasn't let down, it was good

34741910453_80e011a0cf.jpg

Had the Watermelon Lemonade this last week close to IAD Dulles Airport before I drove to DCA Airport.

It was good, but man I gobbled it up and it was a large at that :smh:

I could have did without the mint flavor in it though just watermelon lemonade.

Think I'm good on Chik Fil A for minute though.

Had it last week Monday by Tampa airport then again on Thursday at Washington Dulles.

I still think the polynesian sauce is the best one though.

Actually chic fil a breakfast is good. Better than all the other fast-food.
nothing beats egg mcmuffin or crosandwich

had the egg white grill yesterday as the free mystery item and grilled chicken does not go well with egg and a english muffin

i want to try that bacon bbq smokehouse sandwich tho

If they made sausage, I'd put money on it. But that's all McDonalds has. Only reason I go there. I remember when it was 2 for 2

Damn foreal? :smh: can't even order spicy chicken in the morning and just tell em to make it custom

Gotta get the spicy chicken biscuit. Tell em to add egg and cheese to it. Thank me later.

That used to be my go to...they stopped selling em round here unfortunately...

The chicken minis ain't bad. Just not filling at all...

Had chick fil a for breakfast at Philadelphia Airport because it was the only thing avail..I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise..it was wierd like eating Taco Bell breakfast

Back
Top Bottom