Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I would assume it would be easy to distinguish between Sugar and Sucralose........

I never had either though

In a cfa at the moment. It's just a pleasant environment all around. The chicken was good, buns were buttered and toasted nicely, sauces ate amazing, very clean environment, great service. If only all of America could be like this.

Last edited:
I don't know about y'alls, bit cfas tend to be better at night. Everythang crisper. Had a spicy sammich, 8 count and fries. Lawd, I can never get tired of it :smokin

Usually when I'd ask, it'll be the same ole ****. But nah, the more chicken you cooked in oil will produce crispier ****. Facts.

CFA needs to stop messing around already and do these power moves.

-Improve fry recipe. Joints taste starchy AF.
-Improve biscuit recipe.
-Bring back the spicy biscuits in markets they've disappeared in.
-Make biscuit sandwiches available all day.

They do these four things and they'll put the chicken game in a vice.

Last edited:
still don't get the hype
maybe its just the bay area ones are trash
but besides the fries
polynesian sauce
and the lemonade
haven't had a good meal at cfa since they opened out here

Last edited:
still don't get the hype
but besides the fries
polynesian sauce
and the lemonade

It tastes pretty good but I am still starving after a full meal..which I don't like

Its like the target of fast food places

Their chicken biscuits breakfast sandwich is ok....i wish the chicken was bigger.

Waffle fries on point.

Dat polyneeshan saws.

But there are places that serve a better larger chicken sandwich.

like where?

CFA needs to stop messing around already and do these power moves.

-Improve fry recipe. Joints taste starchy AF.
-Improve biscuit recipe.
-Bring back the spicy biscuits in markets they've disappeared in.
-Make biscuit sandwiches available all day.

They do these four things and they'll put the chicken game in a vice.

add a value menu/2 for $4 type thing

make those bacon/chicken strip/cheese fries off of twitter a legit dish

add some left field **** to the menu like chicken pasta or something

still don't get the hype
but besides the fries
polynesian sauce
and the lemonade
Gotta be your area, I haven't been to a chickfila in any state in my region that was subpar and I'm picky af when it comes to fast food. I can/will eat anything from Chickfila

6Pac - take those low quality value menu shenanigans to Raising Cane's/Zaxby's menu my guy lol

Gotta be your area, I haven't been to a chickfila in any state in my region that was subpar and I'm picky af when it comes to fast food. I can/will eat anything from Chickfila

6Pac - take those low quality value menu shenanigans to Raising Cane's/Zaxby's menu my guy lol

:lol:

a 2 for 4 biscuit deal or something would be the ****

Raising canes>___

Raising Canes is good, solid. I recently tried a joint called Slim Chickens however that's all up in Raising Cane's lane. Now as far as the chicken tender game is concerned Cane's still got it but Slim Chickens is so much more. So much more.

^

Meh, not driving through the back woods for that.

CFA, for its price, is tasty. When I'm feeling fatty I go to Bocado for a burger and chicken sandwich.

Raising Canes is good, solid. I recently tried a joint called Slim Chickens however that's all up in Raising Cane's lane. Now as far as the chicken tender game is concerned Cane's still got it but Slim Chickens is so much more. So much more.
Guthrie's is the same as well,but they closed both joints that were in the Atl metro area.

^
Meh, not driving through the back woods for that.

CFA, for its price, is tasty. When I'm feeling fatty I go to Bocado for a burger and chicken sandwich.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Where do you live that one must navigate backwoods to reach fast food joints bruh?

Back
Top Bottom