Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Yeah, they use the tenders for their sandwich. It just comes with sauce and lettuce, nothing else, no other options

-CFA is better than Canes though imo

Apples and oranges tho IMO. Canes does one thing really well and that's tenders. They even only have one kind of sauce which during my first visit had me in my feels. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I legit thought the drive thru attendant was being stingy but they legit have just one sauce.

Raising Canes look good. They fries look trash tho. 

Fries are good and the quality is good their tenders just have no seasoning whatsoever outside of salt.

If they had any spice they would be great but maybe that's what their sauce is for.

I shouldn't say they suck I just hate that they don't have seasoning on their tenders because that would change the game.

Last edited:
Just salt? Issa no from me then. Might as well go to Popeyes if I'm gon eat barely seasoned chicken.

Last edited:
Varies from location for me. One 5 minutes away from me is trash. Orders always wrong, and somebody on Yelp even found wires from the fry basket in they food. Now the one 20 minutes out is always fresh and good. When its fresh, it's good. Spicy tenders are A1.

Is anything at Arby's good? They be teasing me with the ads...

PastedGraphic-5-1.jpg

I dunno why arbys gets so much hate.

Theyre not that bad compared to other ff places.

Last edited:
See now i know ur just trolling or just going with other peoples opinions cuz arbys is waaaaaaaay better than subway.

Waaaay better

See now i know ur just trolling or just going with other peoples opinions cuz arbys is waaaaaaaay better than subway.

Waaaay better

Not trolling..they give u little tiny thin sliced roast beef which seems like it is on a potato roll that gets soggy..I will never go there unless there is no other options..there is one across the street from my company where I worked for years and I only went once..and I regretted it

Subway is meh..but their Italian bmt is pretty good

Last edited:
Usually when I'd ask, it'll be the same ole ****. But nah, the more chicken you cooked in oil will produce crispier ****. Facts.
Just tell them "burn it" and they will get the picture. Trust me, this is how I get anyone to make stuff as crispy as I really want it

Arbys has better sandwhiches imo than mcdonalds....bk...etc. theyre just a little higher

Subway is not near as good.

Ive noticed arbys varies greatly with location

I feel like people are getting the wrong thing at arbys if u compare it to subway

Its vastly different in terms of taste

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom