Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Got Chik-Fil-A for breakfast this morning while my car was being serviced. Ordered a chicken biscuit amd hash browns. Very "meh."

The hash browns are average and fall apart like the biscuit and the size of the chicken is too small.

I used to eat chick fila for breakfast alot.

Not anymore.

That service had me fooled.

The hash browns are average and fall apart like the biscuit and the size of the chicken is too small.

I used to eat chick fila for breakfast alot.

Not anymore.

That service had me fooled.

They were the last fast food breakfast I could eat [emoji]128553[/emoji]

And the minis are good, but not filling...

I just go to wawa when I want a breakfast sammich mow....turkey sausage, eggs, provolone on a nice soft non breaking apart biscuit. Or French toast if I already waked and baked.

It's just really hard to justify eating fast food for breakfast in New York when you can't throw a rock without hitting a deli or a bagel place.

I just go to wawa when I want a breakfast sammich mow....turkey sausage, eggs, provolone on a nice soft non breaking apart biscuit. Or French toast if I already waked and baked.

How great is wawa

tim hortons is good. Used to buy a sausage biscuit sandwich and a bagel blt on my commute to school. Only tried their donuts recently and the blueberry one is awesome.

I mess with tim wen i go up north 8)

Dunkin donuts sandwiches are trash.

They microwave the whole thing

How great is wawa
Wawa is everything.

If there is one place I need to survive it's Wawa.

Bowls, hoagies, chicken sandwiches, mac and cheese, soups, etc etc all amazing. Never tried any of the smoothies because they look wayyyyy too fattening, but everything I've ever had from Wawa has been great.

Last edited:
Wawa is everything.

Bowls, hoagies, chicken sandwiches, mac and cheese, soups, etc etc all amazing. Never tried any of the smoothies because they look wayyyyy too fattening, but everything I've ever had from Wawa has been great.

Soooo good..the coffee..I like their breakfast sandwhiches and hash browns the most..it could be any time of the day and u could go there..wawa is a gem..we are lucky to be in one of the few states where they are at

Wawa is everything.

Soooo good..the coffee..I like their breakfast sandwhiches and hash browns the most..it could be any time of the day and u could go there..wawa is a gem..we are lucky to be in one of the few states where they are at
It's a true blessing. I'm not sure, but Jersey has to have the most Wawa because there's literally one every few miles. I can name 4-5 within a 2 mile radius from me.

Need gas? Wawa

Late night munchies? Wawa

Grabbing something for the road? Wawa

Need something to eat, but don't know what? Wawa

Place has it's own culture in the tri-state area. Can't tell me nothing about Wawa.

It's a true blessing. I'm not sure, but Jersey has to have the most Wawa because there's literally one every few miles. I can name 4-5 within a 2 mile radius from me.

Need gas? Wawa

Place has it's own culture in the tri-state area. Can't tell me nothing about Wawa.

Yep -such an easy choice..their little snacks..like their pretzels or cookies are ridiculous too

I used to get an Italian hoagie everday there for my lunch break lol

They have been expanding in Florida recently

Need gas? Wawa

Yep -such an easy choice..their little snacks..like their pretzels or cookies are ridiculous too

I used to get an Italian hoagie everday there for my lunch break lol

They have been expanding in Florida recently
Yeah, I went to Orlando in March and saw at least 2-3 of them by my place. You know we made a pit stop one night. 
nthat.gif

tim hortons is good. Used to buy a sausage biscuit sandwich and a bagel blt on my commute to school. Only tried their donuts recently and the blueberry one is awesome.

get the birthday cake Tim bits :smokin

The gas station spinx has chicken tenders and biscuits comparable to all ff chicken joints.

Better than some

The gas station spinx has chicken tenders and biscuits comparable to all ff chicken joints.

Better than some

Yeah sometimes gas stations make some good food!

In Hawaii, 7/11 is CRACK! Go on island cruise, stop by 7/11 and feast!

Had Chik Fil A's grilled chicken sandwich.

It POPS. They give you this honey BBQ sauce on the side...really good.

For my gym folk:
310cals
6f
36c
29p

Compared to their normal breaded one:

440cals
18f
41c
28p

I didn't think a grilled chicken and breaded chicken would be so close in the carb range

Back
Top Bottom