Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I'll use English muffins if I don't have any better option. Not a fan of toasted bread for burgers and usually the burger is bigger than the muffin.

What do you get from Hardees and Cole's Jr?

I like their burgers, everytime I go down south I try to eat there ad at cfa but now we have our own cfa

But i never had in n out and im hearing thats #1 for fast food burgers

Last edited:
Maybe it's just your location. The bacon cheeseburgers with buttered buns and loaded fries have been good when I got them. The closest location to me is in the hood too. It replaced the white castle that was there.

Checkers is underrated.

So checkers is called rally's where I live right? I remember checkers fondly, growing up in NY, that spicy chicken or that chili cheese burger or even those spicy chicken tenders were so damn clutch after a nice blunt.

Dat apple pie too?

So I decided about a year ago or so to try out Rally's, I never go because it's a drive and man, I was disappointed. No more spicy chicken tenders and no more chili cheese burgers. They still had the spicy chicken sandwiches but man, it just wasn't the same.

Apple pies still taste good.

There used to be a Rallys near me back in the 90s then it closed. Greatest greasy crap ever. Awesome fries! Since have run into a few Checkers in other states. Love em

Rallys is definitely at the bottom of the fast food chain. I'd honestly rather eat at McDonalds and I haven't had anything besides a mcmuffin in years.

Last edited:
Fried chicken aint no "little thing "

And all the deals suck

Last edited:
I had the chicken, egg and cheese bagel this morning.

IMG_20170706_071255.jpg

IMG_20170706_071527.jpg

It's a full circle sandwich. The chicken is also dipped in egg wash before it's breaded, at least when I make some dunno about franchises.

Back
Top Bottom