Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I got the joint with roast beef with bacom on top so it came with a mustard type sauce.

I don't emm like mustard and that **** was fire.

I been meaning to get the blt one, but I don't like mayo or tomatoes like that :rofl:

chickensandwich.jpg
These are frozen but taste good with some Polynesian. Never had it sober but it works for late night when you're too faded to drive.

In regards to another fastfood place, had wendy's yesterday for the first time in months and their fries keep getting worse. Their old style fries were way better and not soggy.

In regards to another fastfood place, had wendy's yesterday for the first time in months and their fries keep getting worse. Their old style fries were way better and not soggy.

Nothing but facts here. Wendy's ain't what it used to be.

Man, I've never step foot into an Arby's but that brown sugar bacon blt sounds and looks :pimp:

Last edited:
Had wendys the other day.

Fries were dry. Bun was wet. Cheese was cold
Tomato looked sick. Lettuce was soggy.

Never again

I was gonna bump this thread earlier but forgot. What y'all boys got? Let's keep this thread going. :nerd:

Past couple times I went to CFA, got the spicy sandwich and the breading was completely off. :smh: like they changed the recipe or something. Anyone else experience this?

Spicy Deluxe Combo with lotta CFA & Polynesian sauce is my standard order there

None of the older fast food joints are the same

only thing thats remained the same from 15-20 years ago is mcdonalds fries

everything changed for the worst at almost all fast food. BK has decent fries once, Wendy's def had good fries before.

their buffalo chicken slider is heaven sent b. the bun they use is :pimp:

THIS THIS THIS.

People sleep on Arby's so hard. Every day between 2-5 their happy hour kills all other places. Small shake, small curly fries, and a buffalo slider - $3.

And their small is damn near a medium anywhere else. Plus that buffalo slider > McChicken, Wendys spicy chicken, BK, whatever.

It's always wet and dripping in sauce plus they use bleu cheese dressing on it and like you said that sourdough bread is godly.

I'll defend Arby's anyday.

These fastfood horror stories is the reason why I end up going to overpriced hipster burger joints.

Not just that, it's low quality and waste of money

I rarely f ever eat it. I'll eat CFA but that's like once a month if that since it's inside a mall that 35 min away from me

Prefer thicker higher quality meat, cooked how I want (medium)

Back
Top Bottom