Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Most popular fast food chains in every state
most-popular-fastfood-chain-4x3-1.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-fast-food-chain-in-every-state-chick-fil-a-2017-10
Chick-fill-a most popular in NY? They only have like 8 in the entire NY Metro area. It's got to be either mcdonalds or checkers.

I'm from cali and never ever heard of canes :lol:

Is that a north thing?

It's in n out for sure.

Struggle must be real if some think chik fila is overpriced :lol:

Compared to most fast food places, it's a little overpriced to me for the amount of food you get.

I would say 9 is the average for a meal unless it's one of those boxes for the low

A foot long chips and drink at subway is about 10 to put everything in perspective.

Subway

I'm from cali and never ever heard of canes :lol:

Is that a north thing?

It's in n out for sure.

Struggle must be real if some think chik fila is overpriced :lol:

There's one in Downey and one opening in Lakewood. I just went to the one in Downey yesterday

What the hell is the going rate where u go? And where do u go?

Mainly anywhere that has a dollar menu or bundle meals. The pricing is mainly $6-8 anywhere, just feel like you get less food from Chick-Fil-A for what you pay for compared to a Burger King or Taco Bell.

Rarely buy meals as is as of now. I'm cheap in a way.

Chick-fill-a most popular in NY? They only have like 8 in the entire NY Metro area. It's got to be either mcdonalds or checkers.
Didn’t even k ow they had checkers in NY

feel like in Michigan they’re only in the hood

Didn’t even k ow they had checkers in NY

feel like in Michigan they’re only in the hood
Thought they were called Rallys in Michigan? Before I knew they were the same company I thought Checkers was just a variant Rally's :lol:

Compared to most fast food places, it's a little overpriced to me for the amount of food you get.
naw, you wanna see overpriced? shake shack's prices to portion size ration is WAY off, in comparison you get quite a bargain at CFA

You must troll a lot or just have terrible taste in anything food related
he trolls all the time, don't pay him any mind

Yup. In NY and can confirm the nearest checkers to me is in the hood. The next nearest location is on a highway.

Definitely smashed a few of them "catch me outside" chicks from Mastic in my younger 20's. :lol::smokin
You and me both.

You go to Stony Brook to find the wifey material. I automatically assume that any girl on an online dating site that has Mastic/Shirley as their location is down to ****.

My intuition hasn't done me dirty.

I can't eem lie I smashed a couple Mastic birds the few summers I was in Long Island, and the short time I lived there.

You gotta catch them at the right time though, they got like a 5 year window of quality thotness. After high school graduation while they still just on weed, but before the first baby and the oxy poppin starts.

Because when it goes downhill for a Mastic chick, it really goes downhill. Straight shambles.

Shirley-Mastic area is something thur. They got like every single fast food joint you could hope for. Just gotta go through the drive through so you don't risk getting stabbed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom