Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

The best chicken i've had was at this Portugese grill place called Chimicurri. Their charcoal grilled chicken was crispier than their fried chicken. The food there was the best grilled food i've had. Better than Korean bbq and Brasilian bbq.

I was having withdrawals LOL...last time I had it was during Labor Day weekend.

I've gone there 3 times now in a span of a week and a half.

Have y'all tried mixing polynesian with chick fil a sauce when dipping the fries?

BRUH.....

i have not tried mixing sauces but im gonna put that on my to do list next time.

i stay with the cheese sauce tho for my fries i legit get it everytime

The bbq sauce is ok for fries

Don’t use nothing on the sandwich tho

Damn good with nothing but lettuce and tomato. I tried mayo once and somehow made it worse and usually mayo makes any chicken sandwich better

Most popular fast food chains in every state
most-popular-fastfood-chain-4x3-1.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-fast-food-chain-in-every-state-chick-fil-a-2017-10

Cali is In and Out for sure. What the hell is cranes. Nobody cares for that.

Texas people like whataburger more than in and out. Not even close to be honest. Nearly everyone.

Here's how they say they calculated it

"
For the study, we looked at which chains received the most visits on average in every state based on the total number of visits to each chain divided by the number of locations in that state.

Chick-fil-A dominates, which isn't surprising — the fried-chicken chain generates more revenue per restaurant than any other fast-food chain in the US."

Not sure how accurate that is

It's very inaccurate.

We only have 6 in MA.

2 in MI

No way bro...

Even in NY I highly doubt more than Shake Shack.

Back
Top Bottom