Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Checkers fries way too greasy man :X

Yes I love them too but looking at em as I'm getting older just imagining wtf it's doing to my heart eating a medium frie let alone how I used to order 2 large every time I went there back in the day

I should also say I haven't been to Rally's in at least 5 years
10/11 over here and one probably 15 mins from my house. For the most part don't eat out that much if I do getting the grilled chicken salad from Chick, mad as hell when they switched chicken salads.

Man my chic fil a prices dun went up . Spent 20 on a Spicy chicken meal, 8 nuggets, and a 12 piece meal for my girl. Months ago, used to be like $14-$15

So there's no standard fixed pricing across the country? I think I always spend $8 for the spicy deluxe meal with a lemonade.

So there's no standard fixed pricing across the country? I think I always spend $8 for the spicy deluxe meal with a lemonade.

Nah. There's definitely been an increase at my spot. I looked at prices and it says an 8 piece combo used to be 5. It's like 7 - 8 now. I'm definitely gon save those receipts now

went this past weekend and spent under $10, saved the receipt since we were talking about rising prices

got a grilled chicken sandwich with large fries and large watermelon lemonade

$7.75 meal + 0.20¢ lg fries + 0.54¢ lg wtrmel lemonade = $9.09

image.jpeg
The parfait ain't that bad

Nope. Chic-Fil-A is more expensive in California.

When I flew to VA for my job interview, I found out it was so much cheaper out here. I was in shock.

BBQ Bacon Sandwich with the Cripsy Chicken is so damn good. Servers give me the sideeye when I ask for the crispy instead of grilled but I dont care.

Checkers fries way too greasy man :X

Yes I love them too but looking at em as I'm getting older just imagining wtf it's doing to my heart eating a medium frie let alone how I used to order 2 large every time I went there back in the day

I should also say I haven't been to Rally's in at least 5 years

Buy the Checkers fries from the frozen section in Walmart and throw them in the oven. Thanks me later.

Use to mess with Chic-Fil-A tough but honestly, it's overpriced for what you get.

Canes and your local joints are better imo.

we don't have chik fil-a in hawaii. i had the spicy deluxe and a peach shake. hands down the best fast food chicken sandwich i've ever had. miles better than bk, mcd, jitb, carl's jr., and whatever else i've had. friendliest people in the drive thru i've ever seen too.

Back
Top Bottom