Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Boneless wings is the most nonsensical named food item in the entire meat industry.

So you are asking who has the best strips?

Was thinking the same thing, aren't boneless wings just chicken tenders/strips? Or at the very least chicken nuggets.

Canes>CFA>Zaxbys

All 3 are good tho :pimp:

No way bro.. canes is literally fried in old McDonald's French fry oil. No taste. They got some sauce. It's way overrated.

Zaxbys and Chick Fil A originated in GA. We know chicken, we know sweet tea and we fry hard!!!

There's this new spot we got called golden chick.
They got chicken..tenders...and fried catfish

Anybody tried that

went and got my fix last night

spicy deluxe w/ large fries and a regular sized lemonade

a very modest and very well $8.23 spent

I was wrong about the free sandwich code on the receipt, my boy got one but I didn't, so it seems like they're still doing it at random

There's this new spot we got called golden chick.
They got chicken..tenders...and fried catfish

Anybody tried that

We have these here in Austin. There’s only one location that I like, though. All other locations are trash.

When it’s right, it’s right, tho. 8)

Tenders are good with that Lotta Zing rub or just gravy. :pimp:

Tea is straight, too.

Their fried chicken is good, and they got this golden roast kind that’s alright as well. Gotta ask for that Lotta Zing, tho!

I guess this is the chicken thread.

I feel like BWW gets an unfair rap.

I have never had a bad experience. Well done, burn them is what I tell the waiter. Mango Habenero or Asian Zing. Always on point

I have never had a bad experience. Well done, burn them is what I tell the waiter. Mango Habenero or Asian Zing. Always on point
Nothing wrong with BWW but why go there when I have a wing stop sports ? Flatscreens and beer on tap

over priced is the main issue

chicken wise ive been satisfied, fries at times they gave me cold/old ones but chicken is usually on point

Back
Top Bottom