Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Tried the spicy strips they’re testing out here in Waco. They were pretty good. Much better than the originals, IMO.

Can't be serious people were actually camping outside to eat at an opening establishment.

First 100 guests opening day get a card for a free meal everyday for one year, that’s why

The one that opened last year in Lansing, they were posting on social media hours later they still have vouchers to give out. Guess no one cared to camp for free food

First 100 guests opening day get a card for a free meal everyday for one year, that’s why

The one that opened last year in Lansing, they were posting on social media hours later they still have vouchers to give out. Guess no one cared to camp for free food
Not down with camping but I would certainly wait an hour or 2 for that card

Pretty sure it’s only a meal per week (52 meals).

Haven't had this in a few months. Will try the next time the occasion arises.

Camping out for shoes that youll wear here and there vs camping out for a good, god blessed meal wit the chances of getting that same highly blessed by god meal a day for 365 days....:id camp.

Not even dieting, just kind of said **** it. It's either I starve myself or eat poorly.

I've never had Chick yet. There's a location few blocks from my office. One of these days I'll get over there. What's a rookie ordering?

Back
Top Bottom