Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Grizzard was drafted by the Wizards.

*Wanna talk about EXTREMELY overpriced and lame chicken....Nando's.
You don't mess with them? I guess it is a little pricey, but I always enjoy the 2 Chicken Thighs (Grilled extra crispy) with the Macho Man Peas and Rice.

You don't mess with them? I guess it is a little pricey, but I always enjoy the 2 Chicken Thighs (Grilled extra crispy) with the Macho Man Peas and Rice.

Can't justify the price...breast + 2 sides is over $15. Portions don't justify what you're being served...not to mention there's probably a higher alcohol % in pedialyte than there is in their sangria.

I noticed at my publix there is always a line for fried chicken during lunch. Few people get the boxes with 8 pieces just sitting. Always a line to get the just cooked pieces.

But yea its delicious

BWW has some fire *** buffalo chips. And their mango habañero is god level. Followed by hot bbq and honey bbq.

Nothing wrong with BWW but why go there when I have a wing stop sports ? Flatscreens and beer on tap

:wow:

I had no idea wingstop SPORTS existed, and you just put me on.

BWW bluecheese sucks b@LL$

Their ranch is GOAT, though. Something about it...

Chicken lovers camp out for chance to win year's worth of Chick-fil-A
http://2wsb.tv/2qRpFS3

DTOGlL4X4AAU29R.jpg

BWW near me has the worst service ever...wings aren't that good, but the Caribbean Jerk sauce >>>>>

i dunno, but there's one opening in my neighborhood in a couple of days & i drove by it today & there are soooooo many tents out there.

BWW parmesan garlic >
Potate wedges with queso sauce >
We have a wingstop across the street from bww and chikfila across from wingstop :lol: :pimp:

BWW by my house is ******* horrible
From the food to the customer service. The one 10 minutes further is better but it's just not worth it

Wing stop hickory bbq with a roll :pimp: bueno
Their fries are good too.

I like Buffalo wild wings too, forgot which flavors in particular.

Best fried chicken I've ever had in my life is at Culinary Dropout here in Austin :smh: Bruh that mess is to die for.

Wing stop chicken taste like nothing but salt.

Went to a spot called Honey Kettle in Culver City. Chicken and biscuits are fire

Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

YES.

CFA Deluxe with two slices of cheese, with ranch or bbq sauce. I could eat 4 of those. I wish CFA could have a deal on two sandwiches or something. It's $5 for a CFA Deluxe now.

BTW, Zaxby's > CFA.

When did they start serving other meats? Was out with my mom yesterday & she pointed out they served sausage McMuffins now. Had a weebay moment in line :lol:

i dunno, but there's one opening in my neighborhood in a couple of days & i drove by it today & there are soooooo many tents out there.
Can't be serious people were actually camping outside to eat at an opening establishment.

Back
Top Bottom