Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I don’t want any trouble but

CFA sauce is trash to me

I don’t like any honey mustardy type of sauces so that’s why :lol: sometimes I wish I liked honey mustard and tomatoes, they seem like nice additions to sandwiches :blush:

Gonna start using the app and just going inside instead of the drive thru. I’m trying to get some free food, the only thing better than CFA is free CFA :pimp:

Pro tip:

Spicy Chicken Sandwich w/ CFA sauce
Four piece strip with the sweet sriracha

I used to be a die hard CFA saucer but I think the non spicy options need a little bit more kick to them so I get the sriracha

I’ll be getting chicken fila tonight, pics coming soon.
As promised:
B2D8554D-6941-433F-B067-A52A95DC8314.jpeg

73C593E3-E7BE-4271-B448-DCD6A6CB4FED.jpeg

Sorry, I forgot to open the boxes. :lol:

Pro tip:

Spicy Chicken Sandwich w/ CFA sauce
Four piece strip with the sweet sriracha

I used to be a die hard CFA saucer but I think the non spicy options need a little bit more kick to them so I get the sriracha
As much as I love CFA sauce, I don't think it works well on the spicy sandwich. Too much of a flavor clash. I think additional hot sauce and a cool/creamy sauce to help neutralize it works way better.

As much as I love CFA sauce, I don't think it works well on the spicy sandwich. Too much of a flavor clash. I think additional hot sauce and a cool/creamy sauce to help neutralize it works way better.

For me the spicy sandwich/CFA sauce combo is akin to chicken wings with blue cheese. The flavors compliment each other pretty well, but you might be right on adding an extra spiciness. I'll have to do the buffalo as well next time

So, it looks like I still accumulated points through the Chic-Fil-A when I paid through my card.

Now have a choice of a Ice Dream cone, Fries, or fruit bowl.

Score.

I hope you enjoy the crispy sandwich man. I really think it's so much better than the grilled chicken lol

Back
Top Bottom