Again nothing wrong with that either
But just for arguments sake

THANK YOU!!!!!!
ive even asked them
"hey since its cfa sauce i want
can yall just put it on the top bun for me"
they said no :smh:
trash *** customer service

I don’t bother making my own sandwiches lol what do I look like na man. That’s why when u see me post in here I get the salad or the nuggets... If I’m paying I need to unwrap the sandwich and bite it without opening it to add or take out anything

Treat yaselfs better kings

Vallejo is a city in California's San Francisco Bay Area. It's home to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, a huge amusement park with high-speed roller coasters.

I don’t bother making my own sandwiches lol what do I look like na man. That’s why when u see me post in here I get the salad or the nuggets... If I’m paying I need to unwrap the sandwich and bite it without opening it to add or take out anything

Treat yaselfs better kings

CHanged my outlook on life now.

Vallejo is a city in California's San Francisco Bay Area. It's home to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, a huge amusement park with high-speed roller coasters.
**** will always be marine world to me

And six flags magic mountain > marine world
Coasters are better there

Are yall purposely beijg difficult?

If he orders 3 sauces in the app, he should get 3 sauces when he picks up.

But, nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , you gotta stop letting them chump you too. When you GET there, you SHOULD be saying something face to face instead of being an entitled soccer mom and running home to the typewriter and composing a letter.

Man up and TELL them to give you those sauces

THANK YOU!!!!!!
ive even asked them
"hey since its cfa sauce i want
can yall just put it on the top bun for me"
they said no :smh:
trash *** customer service
And I bet if they put too little or too much sauce on the bun, you would've complained about that too and called them trash for not putting the perfect amount you wanted

There's a chick fila a by me that has sauce boys.

dudes walking around with a tray filled with various sauces asking if you want more sauce.

my fam told me the good news and thats to get chick fil a for dinner! i decided to switch it up and not get a salad and get the spicy chicken again but this time im a make sure they have that pepper jack on that joint... then get some fries with the chick fil a sauce on the side

my fam told me the good news and thats to get chick fil a for dinner! i decided to switch it up and not get a salad and get the spicy chicken again but this time im a make sure they have that pepper jack on that joint... then get some fries with the chick fil a sauce on the side
:smh: Salads from CFA

you never even had one though... the salads are actually really good
I am not doubting that they could taste good.

Just the initial instance of going to CFA and ordering a salad, I just don't get.

But It is on the menu, so SOMEONE will buy it.

I view it like going to a strip club for a Madden tournament or something. Sure you can still enjoy yourself but the Headliner is being ignored

I am not doubting that they could taste good.

Just the initial instance of going to CFA and ordering a salad, I just don't get.

But It is on the menu, so SOMEONE will buy it.

I view it like going to a strip club for a Madden tournament or something. Sure you can still enjoy yourself but the Headliner is being ignored
It's to satisfy the people that want to get something "healthier" at fast food restaurants. Even though the salads are sometimes just as bad as getting anything else

The salad does have chicken. I still don't understand your argument. Now if I went to pizza hut and got a salad then you have a point

Of course they do, but that isn't the Headliner.

Stop playing stupid

Bruh chill. You not really saying nothing. He goes there for a salad because he likes it. He may have tried nuggets or a sandwich once and didnt like it but really liked the salad. Theres nothing really to it. People go to restaurants and dont order the signature food all the time

Back
Top Bottom