Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Two more months to the day until I can eat this crap again. Will post pics of the debauchery.
why can't you eat this "crap" right now? Are you out the country where they don't have a CFA?

they got the market salad... i never get it though cuz i dont like fruit in my salad
You buggin fruits and nuts (pause) in a salad>>>>

Throw some bacon and grilled chicken breast in there

OPTPKI1.png

sounds more healthy but not my thing... to each their own though... the southwest is my go to salad there... the last 2 times i been to CFA i havent had the salad and went with the spicy chicken sandwich... next time i go ill get the salad and post pics for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You ever get the chicken wrap, another nice healthy option. I just have to let it sit for like 4/5 mins because I don't like it super cold.

You ever get the chicken wrap, another nice healthy option. I just have to let it sit for like 4/5 mins because I don't like it super cold.
I was with someone who ate half gave me the other half IT was pretty good. I didn't use any sauce on IT.

ya i get it sometimes and use ranch on it...the wrap taste good but its not substantial and i feel hungry afterwards... this is why i lean towards the salad when i feel like eating something healthy because im full after...

on another note if theres a double chicken sandwich i need to try this... is this a legit option like i can order it?

not good enough for the republican president to serve to the national champions over mcdonalds, wendys and burger king

ya i get it sometimes and use ranch on it...the wrap taste good but its not substantial and i feel hungry afterwards... this is why i lean towards the salad when i feel like eating something healthy because im full after...

on another note if theres a double chicken sandwich i need to try this... is this a legit option like i can order it?
It is almost counterproductive, but you might as well get a small fry to go with the wrap.

not good enough for the republican president to serve to the national champions over mcdonalds, wendys and burger king
I think they actually wanted that food, personally I would be like naw we can't do that homie. We will treat you guys well with some steak, fish, lobster. I guarantee any of ya'll going to the league, your personal trainer would not want you eating 2 whoppers

I think they actually wanted that food, personally I would be like naw we can't do that homie. We will treat you guys well with some steak, fish, lobster. I guarantee any of ya'll going to the league, your personal trainer would not want you eating 2 whoppers

“they” you say:
E6AA1240-7750-46E9-B289-06A3DFAD3806.jpeg

And as far as trainers:

Who would expect ff if you were invited to a dinner at the white house.

All that food definitely wasn't hot

Last edited:
Who would expect ff it you were invited to a dinner at the white house.

All that food definitely wasn't hot

Most powerful country in free world and serving our national champions food in cardboard boxes and Styrofoam cups.

Hearsay, didn't really care one way or another to look deeper. It wasn't changing my opinion on him or Clemson one way or another.

1 side of the equation is notorious for their diet of fast food and diet AND when they do it steak it's well done and with ketchup.. the other is clemson

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0-750-563.png

dietcoke_600x600.png

Back
Top Bottom