Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

It's not CFA's fault. Its the soccer moms and Beckys driving their 3 row SUV's with one kid and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican asking for Well done Nuggets.
The one here by the base turns over like 120 cars in 20 minutes or something like that, there was a news story on them, line definitely blocks several entrances and exits of the shopping center parking lot but like I said they get you through it faster than other fast food places would with 1/6th of the kibe

I just went through the ****ing cfa drive thru to pick up a mobile order of some chicken mini jawns and tots. Get home and no damn tots. I just wrote a strongly worded letter to corporate. Hopefully they make this right.

All you had to write was a part of your order was missing. They’ll probably send you a discount code.

Had my first bad experience at cfa
Went there for breakfast, placed my mobile order right when I pulled up at 10:22. There was about 4-5 cars in total but for some reason we didn’t move at all for 10+ minutes and by the time I got to the speaker it was 10:36. The guy says “due to circumstances we can’t fulfill the order”
Definitely should have complained but I just took the L

Went there for breakfast, placed my mobile order right when I pulled up at 10:22. There was about 4-5 cars in total but for some reason we didn’t move at all for 10+ minutes and by the time I got to the speaker it was 10:36. The guy says “due to circumstances we can’t fulfill the order”

No lies told.

I thought they said she WAS the cow tho, no bs no fat joke, she said i wanted to be that extra family for them that night, then they show her snd the cow at the same time so at least this night she is not wearing the cow suit

Email corporate.

They will look out for you.

SC kid SC kid can help.

Back
Top Bottom