Is Chief Keef the new face of hip-hop?

mean.gif
 dude can't rap his way out a silent battle.

Chief keef will never be the face of hip hop. If he's the face of hiphop it's at a all time low.I doubt he will even sell that much albums but we'll see anyways. The only thing I will say he makes some pretty catchy songs but the lyrical content is blah .

:rofl:

How son gonna be the face of hip-hop and he hasn't sold a single album? You could've made a case for Drake, Kendrick..hell even J. Cole, but Keef? c'mon son

This reminds me of 4 years ago people were talking about Soulja Boy was the new "face of hip-hop". Look where he is now? If he dropped an album today he couldn't sell 50k.

Chief Keef is clearly the hottest rapper coming up right now, my question is do you think he's the new face of the rap game? Chief Keef's new music is doing numbers on Youtube, and he didn't even have to sell out. I think with his current raping style he can make a splash in mainstream, and if he is successful i think he will be the face of current rap. Let me explain A&R's always look for what's popluar in music, when soulja boy dropped "Crank That" the new thing in rap was to dance, when Wayne dropped "Lolipop" the new thing to do was to have more of a pop sound. Chief Keef has a strong fan base, and stations like BET are going to do whatever is trendy and i believe Chief Keef is the face of the new trend. Personally i really like Chief Keef, and as a 90's baby it's nice to see an artist apart of your generation doing well. 80's baby rappers were mostly garbage, and i think rappers born in the 90's are really going to do good for hip-hop with Chief Keef leading the way (as far as popularity goes).

P.S. very first post on NT so go easy on me. 

I was legit intrigued to answer this until I read that part. No wonder people look at hip hop as a joke, when a lot of the current consumers of it appear to be jokes themselves.

And you have the nerve to have 2Pac in your avy while posting that :rofl:, man I'm done

Last edited:
And he's doing numbers on youtube!!! He got the game on SMASH!

:smh:

I always wanted to ask this on twitter but some of them ****** following me so I aint wanna look like a "hater"

But do mogs really in their hearts believe those youtube numbers?

Amazing how this generation's opinions and perspective are shaped by hype.

Chief Keef is ******ed, b.

No hate or slander.

Son is literally ******ed.

mean.gif
I always wanted to ask this on twitter but some of them ****** following me so I aint wanna look like a "hater"

Don't matter . . . an artist only has to buy 100k-1M views . . . once those views are achieved, and people see the "hype", the bandwagon starts gaining steam . . .

mean.gif

I used too, but now that I see how easily these things are to fabricate, I cant even bother with them anymore.

You don't know what "real hip hop" is Antidope? Everybody knows it's Immortal Technique and Vinnie Paz :lol:

Just listened to "Love Sosa" on Youtube. No idea what the @#@# he was saying throughout 90% of the song :x

Chief keef will never be the face of hip hop. If he's the face of hiphop it's at a all time low.I doubt he will even sell that much albums but we'll see anyways. The only thing I will say he makes some pretty catchy songs but the lyrical content is blah .

I think Chief Keef could sell 100k first week honestly. Whenever he drops something it's fire. 

Just listened to "Love Sosa" on Youtube. No idea what the @#@# he was saying throughout 90% of the song
sick.gif
It's still a good song. And i bet every person who tries to bash me for saying that has "Love Sosa" in their iTunes, and is going to download his mixtape the day it comes out. 

It's still a good song. And i bet every person who tries to bash me for saying that has "Love Sosa" in their iTunes, and is going to download his mixtape the day it comes out. 
You seriously are coming off as a stan my dude.

This is hot garbage, the new face of Hip Hop? FOH!
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom