Is Dirty a big guy?

All of the replies in this thread are belong to Dirty.

he has controlled every keystroke subliminally. He didn't have to to do it subliminally; he could have just made everyone type what he wanted. But doing it subliminally created more of a challenge for him.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
maybe even a comic of some of the stuff people posted haha
6b3h5k3.jpg

Out

LMAO at the 'giraffe' comic.

Sho-Ryu-Ken! :rofl:
roll.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Shor-yu-ken is the punch and Ha-Dou-Ken is the fireball no?

Eh, whatever Dirty says it is. :lol:
laugh.gif
4z4d7iq.jpg

Out

imboredcopyrj2.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

purple face came out with the best dirty pic ever :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

roll.gif
Purple Face came through with a hilarious PS

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Whats the point of making the dirty song? He already heard it..
Megatron checking out

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

-During his 21st birthday celebration, Dirty took 21 shot!...doctors claimed that he only suffered from minor bleeding injuries.

-Dirty once held an intellectual conversation with President Bush for 30 minutes. To this day that is the guinness world record.

-The war on terror would be long over by now had Dirty participated; however, the U.S. Army denied Dirty of service because he refused to combat in anything other than rifts.

-Oprah Winfrey actually works for Dirty, the only reason why is because he didn't feel people would be interested in a day-time talk show titled "Dirty".

-Dirty wrote and produced BOTH Jay-Z's Takeover and Nas' Ether. He is still currently caking off both in royalties.

-Dirty hates emo's, which is why they are emo.

-Dirty's glasses are not actually corrective lenses, he is simply a fashionista. Don't you know Dirty got perfect vision? LOL

-Dirty once took on five FOBs in a pickup game of basketball. The FOBs names were: Tony Parker, Andre Krilienko, Dirk Nowitski, Dikembe Mutombo, and Yao Ming.

-Dirty once shook hands with Bill Gates, then proceeded to slap him in the face because he loves his macbook!

-At one point Dirty met with K-Town, later that day K-Town noticed an Adelmo sticker stuck on the butt of his jeans and a note in his right pocket saying "YOU OWE ME A LRG SK3......-FOREVER YOURS DIRTY"

-Dirty once met Jessica Alba and told her to fix herself up a bit.

-Dirty taught half of what he knows to Jack Bauer.

-Dirty was the one who bought the eBay charity dunks on eBay. It currently rests in his showcase room next to the remains of Evander Holyfield's ear and an alien egg.

-Dirty created a guideline for Jay-Z on how to revive his career. The first step he stressed was to be featured on a song with popstar Rihanna.

-Many people used to call him fat, but since Dirty called him fat, Ryan Seacrest lost all that weight.

-Dirty knows the whereabouts of West Coast rap sensation Tupac Shakur. He knows because his remains are in his showcase next to the alien egg.

-Arrested Development was canceled because Dirty didn't find it funny and because he hated the blue man group.

-Dirty hates the blue man group because they failed to acknowledge him at a Vegas show.

-The brain bug in Starship Troopers was lightly based on Dirty. However, once Dirty discovered that producers made last minute changes to the film and decided to capture the brain bug...Dirty deaded the careers of all actors who participated in the making of the film.

-Dirty actually has SEVERAL aliases on Niketalk. Those aliases include: JRose5, jumpmanst, METHOD MAN, ijapino, shegotgame, cameron nelson, baby dill, holdenmichael, ceddie, and OHSNAP88

-Surprisingly, Dirty is a big fan of rapper 50 Cent. The main reason being because 50 Cent made a guest appearance at the birthday party of Dirty's son. In an interview 50 Cent claimed "Mayn I loooove dirty kids."

-When DaVinci was painting the Mona Lisa, Dirty was actually standing naked behing DaVinci. She was looking at him.

-The hit single by Destiny's Child titled 'Bootylicious' was originally called Dirtylicious, but was changed due to copyright infringements.

-Dirty goes to the gym a lot. Not to work out, but to laugh at every single person there.

-Dirty was actually on an episode of Punk'd. However, when Aston came out at the end Dirty stabbed him. The episode never aired.

-Dirty writes every single line and script for Samuel L. Jackson. To this day, they are still very good friends.

-When Urkel steps into his DNA recombination chamber he turns into Stephan, when Brad Pitt steps into the chamber..he turns into Dirty.

-On many occasions Dirty goes out in Sketchers. But nobody says anything to him because he is Dirty.

-On a bad day Dirty turns very scary. Michael Jackson just so happened to run into Dirty during one of these days and well, scared the color off him.

-For some strange reason Dirty is a HUGE fan of the show Friends, which is the only reason why the show ran for ten seasons.

-Dirty only wrote one episode for Saved By the Bell, and that episode was the one with Jessie OD'ing on pills.

-Dirty is extremely talented on the piano but is also very shy about his God given talent. Therefore he dubs his piano tunes over the video of some guy named David Sides; who is a subpar musician. In addition, he allows Sides to take credit for the tunes.

-It has been confirmed that Dirty DOES have an American Express black card. But actually, it's a regular American Express card turned dirty.

-Dirty doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell..but he does hate most of America, which is why he persuaded Bob Barker to push for her being the next host on The Price is Right.

-A few years ago Dirty met singer Akon in person and said "You are annoying". In the following days America tuned into the next big single by Akon "Lonely'.

-Dirty once won the lottery but never turned in his winning ticket to claim the cash prize. He figured that he already has everything he could ever want that money could buy: Holyfield's ear, Tupac's remains, an alien egg, eBay dunks, and control of Niketalk.

^^^Tried a bit too hard...some were good, but the others took it's thunder and therefore made them not funny.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
God created man in his own image. Well dirty created woman, more specifically the vagina, to match his rifts. :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
when dirty slices onions they cry
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Quote:
edit: I just noticed for the first time the stain left by Dirty above the toilet in this picture
Serve a punk a 4-piece, leave em with no teeth
Dangerous Dre Angus, serve mo' beef
From the streets where po-lice, ride 4 deep
I thug, blow big bud, no leaf

Punk Trick get played like a motif

they will rename the rodda center in teanek to the dirty center starting '08 because recently played bball there
TEAMYANKEES

Dirty wears special glasses/contacts to prevent his heat-ray vision from melting us all.
Out

I Cannot believe I slept on this thread........15 pages of straight comedy and I read and laughed through EVERYONE!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

With that said....

Dirty said jump and God said ''How High?'' :\
ohwell.gif
T.N.B

TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"Even Kellz says no"