Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

Originally Posted by eashawty

hell no, wayne was the best teen rapper in my opinion

wayne didn't have the SKILLS though when he was young... he was just rappin that street %@$*. earl actually has skill and knowledge of complex bar structure and rhyme schemes that wayne didn't incorporate until his squad up days my nig

Originally Posted by eashawty

hell no, wayne was the best teen rapper in my opinion

wayne didn't have the SKILLS though when he was young... he was just rappin that street %@$*. earl actually has skill and knowledge of complex bar structure and rhyme schemes that wayne didn't incorporate until his squad up days my nig

wow all of OF's music has been out forever and they didnt have half the stanbase im seeing now. then the yonkers video comes out ppl act like they are the second coming smh

wow all of OF's music has been out forever and they didnt have half the stanbase im seeing now. then the yonkers video comes out ppl act like they are the second coming smh

/\ Isn't that the point? To put out a project thats going to captivate new listeners and build a bigger fan base?
If you ever put a track and new listeners hop on and classify you as the "second coming"...you gonna be mad that didn't hear what you did years ago?

/\ Isn't that the point? To put out a project thats going to captivate new listeners and build a bigger fan base?
If you ever put a track and new listeners hop on and classify you as the "second coming"...you gonna be mad that didn't hear what you did years ago?

NOPE............he is nice, though
pimp.gif

Never heard of Shyheim before, that vid is nasty though.

Still, Earl definitely has skills. I'd say these two tracks were probably some of his best

Never heard of Shyheim before, that vid is nasty though.

Still, Earl definitely has skills. I'd say these two tracks were probably some of his best

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Im not a stan at all. The only people I mess with out of odd future are Earl and a couple of Tyler's tracks. The rest are wack IMO.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Im not a stan at all. The only people I mess with out of odd future are Earl and a couple of Tyler's tracks. The rest are wack IMO.

After hearing more of his shh his voice sounds like Flosztello but he's not as good.

Back
Top Bottom