Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

lastr time i checked 18 and older is an adult...this dude earl is a mother trucking monster. first time i bumped him i thought what the french toast? this dude reminds me of souls of mischief with a hint of em. at 16 dudes wasing rhyming like this more trying hard for punchline raps, last kid his age to be nice was no one. just listen to this he shows of his world play while keeping it adolescent.

lastr time i checked 18 and older is an adult...this dude earl is a mother trucking monster. first time i bumped him i thought what the french toast? this dude reminds me of souls of mischief with a hint of em. at 16 dudes wasing rhyming like this more trying hard for punchline raps, last kid his age to be nice was no one. just listen to this he shows of his world play while keeping it adolescent.

Originally Posted by cartune

This the %!*!% got locked up in boarding school right?

Yeah, I think he's at home actually. I think he can't tour or do anything OF related until he's 18 or something because of his mom.

Originally Posted by cartune

This the %!*!% got locked up in boarding school right?

Yeah, I think he's at home actually. I think he can't tour or do anything OF related until he's 18 or something because of his mom.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by rocyaice

What's up with the hype machine these dudes are getting?
I don't get it either. They weren't getting much love in the underground when I found out about therm and compared to other west coast acts it's insulting they're getting the push ahead of them.
I %$#@ with OF a lot... but in all honesty I'd rather see PacDiv get more shine than them
pimp.gif
Man +$%% pacdiv

Originally Posted by rocyaice

What's up with the hype machine these dudes are getting?
I don't get it either. They weren't getting much love in the underground when I found out about therm and compared to other west coast acts it's insulting they're getting the push ahead of them.
I %$#@ with OF a lot... but in all honesty I'd rather see PacDiv get more shine than them
pimp.gif
Man +$%% pacdiv

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

pimp.gif
Man +$%% pacdiv
roll.gif
Why are you mad?

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

pimp.gif
Man +$%% pacdiv
roll.gif
Why are you mad?

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Don't know what's more delusional this post, or your signature.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Don't know what's more delusional this post, or your signature.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom