Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Some of y'all obviously didn't read the title when it said teen. Nas > * . Now spell 19 and lock this up

people posting opinions that differ from your own so you want the thread locked up? makes since bro. 
and although the 19 year old Nas and the 16 year old Earl are both teens, one's a grown !+% man. 

like i said previously, give Earl another 3 years and then it'll be a fair to compare him to the artist already mentioned in this thread. 

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Some of y'all obviously didn't read the title when it said teen. Nas > * . Now spell 19 and lock this up

people posting opinions that differ from your own so you want the thread locked up? makes since bro. 
and although the 19 year old Nas and the 16 year old Earl are both teens, one's a grown !+% man. 

like i said previously, give Earl another 3 years and then it'll be a fair to compare him to the artist already mentioned in this thread. 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

please stop hyping these dudes

was a fan before the NT sheep decided to ride the sack and make stupid #@! statements like this

dudes kill everything for me
laugh.gif

So because of someone else's opinion you don't enjoy their music anymore?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

please stop hyping these dudes

was a fan before the NT sheep decided to ride the sack and make stupid #@! statements like this

dudes kill everything for me
laugh.gif

So because of someone else's opinion you don't enjoy their music anymore?

He's kind of creative, but I still haven't heard a good song. A bunch of jumbled up raps thrown together over a beat doesn't make a song.

He's kind of creative, but I still haven't heard a good song. A bunch of jumbled up raps thrown together over a beat doesn't make a song.

tired, corny response...thank you gillie

he had full blown songs back in the hot boy days

besides, the term 'drop it like it's hot' was heavily used after that, ask snoop

tired, corny response...thank you gillie

he had full blown songs back in the hot boy days

besides, the term 'drop it like it's hot' was heavily used after that, ask snoop

Dudes is talking like Earl be rapping about stuff though. Like they songs have no story or nothing, its just rhyming words that deal with killing and mutilation.

I rather listen to SBeezy.

Dudes is talking like Earl be rapping about stuff though. Like they songs have no story or nothing, its just rhyming words that deal with killing and mutilation.

spacerace wrote:
ChipToothSmile wrote:

This is exactly why I made the thread, Earl is still a kid. Of course Nas was still a teen when he made Illmatic, it still makes me
eek.gif
 when I think about it. But Earl's album dropped when he was 16. Dude's metaphors and wordplay should amaze you just for the fact that he is still a kid. So we shouldn't compare him Nas. 18-19 is still VERY young but Earl is a true adolescent still. 

spacerace wrote:
ChipToothSmile wrote:

This is exactly why I made the thread, Earl is still a kid. Of course Nas was still a teen when he made Illmatic, it still makes me
eek.gif
 when I think about it. But Earl's album dropped when he was 16. Dude's metaphors and wordplay should amaze you just for the fact that he is still a kid. So we shouldn't compare him Nas. 18-19 is still VERY young but Earl is a true adolescent still. 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

What is he supposed to rap about? Content is subjective. 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

What is he supposed to rap about? Content is subjective. 

Back
Top Bottom