Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

please stop hyping these dudes

was a fan before the NT sheep decided to ride the sack and make stupid #@! statements like this

dudes kill everything for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Say word we're comparing a 15-year-old prepubescent hipster rapper to Nas, Rakim and LL Cool J.
At the very least, Earl is a flatout better "rapper" than LL was at the same age. 
Also, throwing "hipster" out there to describe Earl is comedy.

Rakim and Nas were both a good 3-4 years older than Earl is now when they became actual players in rap so I do agree it's far too early to label Earl as the best teen rapper ever.  

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Say word we're comparing a 15-year-old prepubescent hipster rapper to Nas, Rakim and LL Cool J.
At the very least, Earl is a flatout better "rapper" than LL was at the same age. 
Also, throwing "hipster" out there to describe Earl is comedy.

Rakim and Nas were both a good 3-4 years older than Earl is now when they became actual players in rap so I do agree it's far too early to label Earl as the best teen rapper ever.  

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

was a fan before the NT sheep decided to ride the sack and make stupid #@! statements like this

laugh.gif

Then you were never really a fan.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif

Then you were never really a fan.

Why dudes acting like its sooo far fetched? I just started getting into OFWGKTA but Earl can flat out rap. No baby bars either. He didn't even graduate high-school yet. Nas and Prodigy would have been in college when their albums dropped. That's something to think about.

Why dudes acting like its sooo far fetched? I just started getting into OFWGKTA but Earl can flat out rap. No baby bars either. He didn't even graduate high-school yet. Nas and Prodigy would have been in college when their albums dropped. That's something to think about.

Back
Top Bottom