Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

I kinda was thinking about it earlier and I realized that literally 75% of the people I know are doing some sort of drugs - whether it be marijuana, pills or even coke. Are dependent on drugs is becoming an epedemic. Our youth will suffer.

I kinda was thinking about it earlier and I realized that literally 75% of the people I know are doing some sort of drugs - whether it be marijuana, pills or even coke. Are dependent on drugs is becoming an epedemic. Our youth will suffer.

it's true too.
30t6p3b.gif

Would you include caffine or over the counter medication within your parameters?

And everyone smokes the ganja.  God put this on Earth for me, and for you...take advantage man

Would you include caffine or over the counter medication within your parameters?

And everyone smokes the ganja.  God put this on Earth for me, and for you...take advantage man

I thought I was the only one man, I mean i used to do it with them back in the day but I feel like I've grown out of it (the way that made me realize it was hard though.) Idk man, it makes me sad how dependent my friends are on drugs, and the worst part is that I know I can't do anything to stop them.

I thought I was the only one man, I mean i used to do it with them back in the day but I feel like I've grown out of it (the way that made me realize it was hard though.) Idk man, it makes me sad how dependent my friends are on drugs, and the worst part is that I know I can't do anything to stop them.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

scratch marijuana
add coffee, prescription drugs, alcohol 

and that about covers everyone 
90% of my friends are doing some type of drug. I don't do drugs, except caffeine. I wanna defend myself by saying that Coffee tastes extremeley good.

Anybody try caffeine-less coffee?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

scratch marijuana
add coffee, prescription drugs, alcohol 

and that about covers everyone 
90% of my friends are doing some type of drug. I don't do drugs, except caffeine. I wanna defend myself by saying that Coffee tastes extremeley good.

Anybody try caffeine-less coffee?

I knew some people on that brown boy and white girl, shook them off like Odom with the Shammgod. It's definitely nothing to involve yourself in, but I have therapeutic recommendations for marijuana, so I do what I make it do.

I knew some people on that brown boy and white girl, shook them off like Odom with the Shammgod. It's definitely nothing to involve yourself in, but I have therapeutic recommendations for marijuana, so I do what I make it do.

Back
Top Bottom