Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

I am a libertarian so I believe that ALL drugs should be legal.

I am a libertine and I will not pass judgement and declare someone a bad person because they are a drug user.

With that said, I have, at the age of 26, become very conservative in my own personal views on drugs. When I was in college a majority of my peers were functional drug and/or alcohol addicts and they got through it with a combination of high IQ's and wealth and privilege. As an adult, with a career, as someone with a real stake in my community I am sick of the few remaining friends and peers of mine who are broke, unproductive and money grubbing junkies.

If you need xanax or ambien to sleep, so be it. If you need caffeine to wake up and make it through the day, so be it. If you want some booze or weed after a long day of work, so be it. If you actually you can confine hard drugs to the weekends, go for it. If you are a heroin or meth addict, dead it. try to quit cold turkey and if not try to take less and less meth or heroin over time.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Dudes saying marijuana isn't a drug
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol people assume because its from a plant it isn't a drug, a lot of the drugs we use are purified from plant products.
ohwell.gif

I think that's why some smokers like to be categorized differently though; because they feel "drugs" are "derived." Any time humans try to derive elements of a plant for consumption there is usually resulting harm done. Take juice for example. People think it's healthy because it comes from plants, but it's nature's way of attracting animals to the fiber content of fruit. Think about it: too much juice can lead to diabetes. Diabetics are often advised to take fiber.

At this point in the human timeline, I'd say we're "all" on drugs, save for the very few who take what they consume very seriously.
why do people ramble on about *#+% they have no idea about. too much juice can lead to diabetes? really.
roll.gif
. btw i guess my doctors missed the cue with the fiber nonsense. shutup and go to bed.
maybe because too much juice really can lead to diabetes?  concentrate juice isn't much healthier than soda....

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Dudes saying marijuana isn't a drug
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol people assume because its from a plant it isn't a drug, a lot of the drugs we use are purified from plant products.
ohwell.gif

I think that's why some smokers like to be categorized differently though; because they feel "drugs" are "derived." Any time humans try to derive elements of a plant for consumption there is usually resulting harm done. Take juice for example. People think it's healthy because it comes from plants, but it's nature's way of attracting animals to the fiber content of fruit. Think about it: too much juice can lead to diabetes. Diabetics are often advised to take fiber.

At this point in the human timeline, I'd say we're "all" on drugs, save for the very few who take what they consume very seriously.
why do people ramble on about *#+% they have no idea about. too much juice can lead to diabetes? really.
roll.gif
. btw i guess my doctors missed the cue with the fiber nonsense. shutup and go to bed.
maybe because too much juice really can lead to diabetes?  concentrate juice isn't much healthier than soda....

Back
Top Bottom